0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Dartiste
Class: Druid
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: joyproject@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am a 5'3 world of warcraft player that can touch her elbows behind her back; this amazing bar trick has obtained me an endless supply of free alcohol.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am returning to the game after taking a break. I stopped playing in december 09. After 7 months without my drug (this game) I feel it's safe to return for casual play.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Before December I had done all of the raid instances up to the 2nd wing of ICC (the 3rd was not open yet).

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Dartiste

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Sun-Sat ALL

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
nope, I have no friends. I even have an alt guild called "Has NO friends"

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Halcyon Affinity. They stopped raiding.
Djork. They stopped raiding.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yeap

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Well this chick at the bar... oh wait.

I Have 3 80's. I have tanked (prot pally), Healed (resto druid), and DPS'd (destro lock) every fight up to Putricide.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
According to WOW Heroes:

Dariste:2739
Joyproject: 2913
Fubshíne: 2952 (as ret) 2750 (as prot)

Most wanted upgrade?
A raiding guild with more than 4 people who sign on.

Do you have any logs?
No, I quit wow in december. It's been 7 months.. the logs have been wiped.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am a 5'3 world of warcraft player that can touch her elbows behind her back; this amazing bar trick has obtained me an endless supply of free alcohol.

That is pretty funny.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am returning to the game after taking a break. I stopped playing in december 09. After 7 months without my drug (this game) I feel it's safe to return for casual play.

We are a raiding guild.

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Sun-Sat ALL

I'm pretty sure you sleep.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
nope, I have no friends. I even have an alt guild called "Has NO friends"

Urliq can be your friend.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.

Fight explanation and what your role is during the fight.

What was your attendance rate while you were raiding full-time?

What motivates you come to raids every week?

We are on LK. Do you know all the fights up to him?

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
heh your a belf druid?

--
i dig your description of that boss fight

--
why is your haste rating so low, and given your low haste rating, why haven't you speced into celestial focus?
Dartiste has never been my main. I apped with her because your guild seemed to need resto druids..

My Mains (Joyproject, and Funshíne) Are the toons I have worked on.

My Old raiding guilds were, Halcyon Affinity, Djork, and Panda Attack.

I think I mentioned it somewhere in here but I quit the game for 7 months. So I haven't seen pasted Put.

I was capable of Tanking, dpsing, and healing ToGC back before the nerfs and ICC. Unfortunatly you would have to look at my main's achieve's and the dates on them to know this.

As far as Dart's Haste goes, when I raided with her (the few times I did) It was with a disc priest. I used this toon to help my friends gear up, I was not serious about her but since returning have come to enjoy playing her. We decided back then I should maximize raid heals, at the time my spec and glyphs fit my raid spot well.

Regarding Sleep; Can't sleep clowns will eat me.

I was looking for a new home but it looks like you guys need something else. Sorry to have bothered you, best luck in your raids.
Sorry if the others officers have turned you off from our guild, we aren't criticizing you just asking general questions to make sure our apps know their stuff, we try to take the app process seriously especially of late because we had issues in the past when we weren't thorough. Also your answer to the first question is epic lol.
Quote by Urliq
Sorry if the others officers have turned you off from our guild, we aren't criticizing you just asking general questions to make sure our apps know their stuff, we try to take the app process seriously especially of late because we had issues in the past when we weren't thorough. Also your answer to the first question is epic lol.

I completely understand.

Because of the response I went ahead and app'd to another guild. I am rather new to druid healing in pve (I am used to Pally tanking/dps or warlock dps). I don't know that this is what you are looking for. You guys seem like a lot of fun and looks as though you will do just fine!

Best Wishes to all of you!

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster