0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: BlackxEclips
Class: Death Knight
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: dms70321@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well I'm a complete nerd!! I'm a graduate of the University of South Alabama and yet i find myself in California lol at least for the summer

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Just looking for a Decent guild that is active and clearing all of the current content. Plus i have a few friends that have joined with you guys.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have raided and cleared all content up to LichKing. I still dont have kingslayer yet. I've played my dk ever since WLK came out and I'm very familiar with the class, Its strengths and weakness'.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Blackxeclips

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I'm available any day at any time.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Scarediary , and Lelora

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Deus Empyrean- Guild split up when GM left server with a few other members
Horde Recon(current Guild)- slow progress even with buff. Still no sindra or LK kill

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I wouldnt have a problem with it

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Phase 1 making sure the Plague is spread properly killing the Shambling horrors. Phase 2 slowing down the adds with Icy chains before they get to the edge. Phase 3 Helping keep Menethil alive if im ported into frost mourn. Most above all of these staying alive during the fight

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5700GS on my unholy spec 5650 on frost. Unholy dks stack str as a primary stat. Frost dks on the other hand stack Str until we hit around 6200 ap Raid buffed and stack Arpen after that for single target damage. I write alot on forums for dks ( i havent been recently thanks to RL) and have been studying them since WLK came out figuring out what is best to spec into and whats not.

Most wanted upgrade?
Havoc's Call, Blade of Lorderon kings!

Do you have any logs?
um Logs? If you mean blogs um kinda and kinda not

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes I understand

--
/facepalm

--
Quote by azrealls
/facepalm

LMAO nice one Black!!! Funny man. . . he knows what they are, HR doesnt use them
You've got tank gear mixed in with your dps pieces... do you not have full dps gear? Unholy spec looks ok but you'd be better off if you took the 3 points out of Reaping and put them into Dark Conviction. Frost spec looks ok.
that is a TOC frost spec, outdated.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster