0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: saamm
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level: 80
Email: swenzeljr@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
im 26, im in the army, i play wow a lot b/c this country sucks ass

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
progession

What prior raiding experience do you have?
11/12 10m icc 4/12 hard modes
7/12 25m including lk kill

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=Saamm

Raid Availablity: list days and times
whenever, i play at work too so its not a big deal

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
no i do not

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
all under heaven, im an officer there, the guild is having way too many issues with people leaving to include the GM it just seems like everyone has real life issues, which i respect, but at the same time its like time has froze here.

its been so long i cant remember the other name lol, it was on dentarg, i left because the raid times were too off when i moved to germany

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
of course i understand there is senority, hopefully i could move up in a reasonable amount of time

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
hmm DBM is a big help but ill try, melee dps-move to adds when i get necrotic plague, dont be a dumbass and move to outside and dps adds, dont miss jump back when time comes, spread for defile and dont be a noob and stand in it, dps valkries before some poor sap gets tossed off the side, stun if needed....continue to dodge defile dps LK til we all die at 10%

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5958, straight str for ret pally...too easy....im like 7 badges for tier legs for expertise then i will be capped....then i will drop the tier gloves i have for the 264 rotface ones i have in my bag. str for gemming, and crit/haste for gear

Most wanted upgrade?
tiny abom trink off 25 putricide

Do you have any logs?
no i dont, i dont know much about them b/c ive never been in a guild that requires them

Have you read and understood the rules?
Left Blank

Nice app. We are currently full on ret pallies. We have 2 who are always in raid and one on standby. So you getting in just wouldn't benefit you much. If we need one then we will get in contact with you. Once again, thank you for your app.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster