0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Styze
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level: 80
Email: meiadress@yahoo.de

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
My name is Justin I am living in canada since I was 15 and go to highschool for one more semester untill I'll go to university, I lived in germany before and I am a laid back and funny person to hang out with. I taped my thumbs to my hands to see what it is like to be a dinosaur!

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I'd like to progress through all of lich king and do so with equally skilled players.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
started raiding in tbc through bt and almost everything in wrath 11/12 icc 10m and 10/12 icc 25m

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Styze

Raid Availablity: list days and times
mon-friday 5-11pm sa-sun all day

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
no

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Final boss, There will be blood I was leaving Final boss cause I couldn't raid with their scedule anymore due to soccer season and there will be blood merged to a bigger guild but I did not want to raid 25m at that time.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
at the lich king fight I maintain maximum dps whithout risking death, bursting valk'yrs as soon as they spawn and being reliable at putting defiles at the edge of the platform and blinking away so theydo not grow.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5.6k gs I need to lose some hit which I would like to transfer into haste and after that spellpower

Most wanted upgrade?
nothing particular since ever item is an upgrade for some1 which in the end helps the whole raid, so the only time I need an upgrade is when it would contribute the most to the progress

Do you have any logs?
no since I haven't been raiding for a couple of month

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)