0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Jastheion
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: cmfreeman@miners.utep.edu

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm 19, a boss ass nigga that just put some money, in between yo titties... I have good convermasation so we can talk shit all day. I learn fights before the encounter so im not the noob wiping the raid (ive raided a lot so i know how shit works, one guy can fuck everything up.) I used to heal but decided to respec retribution after a tragic head injury. I dont take the game to seriously but i get it in when its time to fuck a boss up.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Looking for a guild that i can actively raid in thats chill, has a sense of humor, and likes giving me epics.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I raided a lot in TBC, downing everything before WOTLK. I havnt been in a raiding guild in wrath so im looking forward to possibly downing the lich king before cat.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Jastheion

Raid Availablity: list days and times
completely available on tuesdays, thursdays, and sundays. I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and saturday, usually going in at 445pm.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
n/a

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
shiiiiiit been awhile, dim sum despite what their reputation might be ive known those guys since kara =). Pre wrath i was in cynical and we did alright =)

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
chea

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
When i first started playing I fought for the alliance and in my first boss encounter against Hogger I had to fight him across an entire continent only to be defeated when the Jersey shore came on and im tired of typing.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
4907 gs
Str
Crit
hit
dont care about the rest

Most wanted upgrade?
new 2 hander to hurt stuff with

Do you have any logs?
no i dont own a fireplace.

Have you read and understood the rules?
yeah

the last 3 apps seem to think we like gearing people up

--
your gear is not viable for our current content. feel free to re-apply once your gear improves

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster