0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Rashun
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Email: cmjobin08@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well, I'd say I'm a pretty stand-up guy, you know? Like to have fun, like to down bosses, etc etc. I also like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners, and the occasional romantic comedy.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I was considering taking some time off from the game, but WoW is an awful, twisted mistress, and I find myself wanting to see the rest of the endgame content. I've been in some crappy guilds, and some decent ones too (Unit and Carrier Has Arrived on my mage). Lelora says you guys are sweet, so here I am.

Also, since there was nowhere else to put this...I have no offspec right now. I was going to just PVP resto, but if you need me to OS boomkin or tank or w/e I can do that. Just be warned that I have no gear for an OS as of right now.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I've raided on my mage up to Lich King on 25, and on my druid I've healed up to Lich King on 10man. I top healing charts most of the time in 25mans, and I'm really good at raid awareness.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Rashun

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Free pretty much any evening. Fridays I tend to be doing something, but I'm told that it's kind of optional on those nights anyway...?

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Yes - Lelora is my roommate

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
This druid has only been 80 for two months, but he has become my main. I've been in one guild (Horde Recon), and they just aren't very good. Lelora and I were by far their best raiders, so yet again...here I am.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yeah, kind of comes with the territory.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
I guess I'll pick Lady Deathwhisper, mostly because I don't know the LK fight well enough (I'll need some work in terms of preparation for that fight, as a heads-up) and LDW is one of the few fights aside from Valithria where my role is anything more than "fill bars, don't die." On LDW I've been told time and time again that I am a superb decurser, and that is usually one of my biggest roles in that fight. It's not all that healing-intensive, so there is enough time to manage the raid's curses. Beyond that fight, I'll admit that healing has been a great deal more about just focusing on filling bars than I ever had to do with dps or tanking.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Currently my GS is 5651. Most important stats are spellpower, MP5, Intellect, and Spirit. I am currently haste capped (well, 742/750) with Celestine Focus, so I can no longer benefit from the stat.

Most wanted upgrade?
Heroic Althor's Abacus would be nice, and I'm in dire need of the Shadow Silk Spindle. Like, holy crap do I need one.

Do you have any logs?
No, not on this toon. Sorry.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Indeed.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)