0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Arlecchino
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 80
Email: Fly9909@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I used to play sports. Then I realized I can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything! I am a college senior graduating after 16 more credits are attained. However, I plan to do nothing with my degree and become a farmer in New Zealand to enjoy wide open spaces and to live closely alongside nature. I play football, frisbee, soccer. I sing, act, and perform at my college and in New York City (Theater degree), draw, paint, and write creatively. Extreme sports are in my future as NZ is the extreme sports capital of the world. Base jumping, Skysurfing, and Bungee-jumping are all on the list. Love meeting cool, real people that talk straight, and love animals.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I will heal your members to my last drop of mana to the death.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla wow: MC, ZG, AQ20/40, BWL (Priest heals, rogue DPS) BC: Gruul's, ZA, Kara (Priest heals) WotLK: Naxx10/25, Ulduar10/25+some hardmodes, ICC 10/15 (up to plague), VoA 10/25, OS10/25

Armory Link: (required)
ttp /www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Arlecchino

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Every night after 7PM EST (4PM Server) except Sundays.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Oakenfury, Geomancer, Oriion

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Celestial Clout, guild has since fallen apart.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Sure, if you're okay with me not sitting around online.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Professor Putricide. I'm standing in the corner under the brown ooze pipe and I'm healing the tank as he pulls. When the Abom’s AOE damage is getting thrown around, I'm starting to throw out some raid CoHs, PoMs, and flash of lights to keep everyone’s health high while also moving out of the ooze if its under me. Tank is getting hit pretty hard, so I constantly keep one eye on his health and make sure hes full. Next I'm healing the dude with volatile ooze, and if the raid aoe from gas cloud or ground flasks unfortunately happens, I'm blasting out those RHeals again. Also, in phase 2-3: NEVER GET HIT BY THE GOO! Never let the tank fall or he gains massive HP. Heal on.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5299. Right now I'm low on spirit, so I'm stacking spirit gems and all-around looking for more opportunities to score new gear.

Most wanted upgrade?
New Staff or Mace w/ offhand

Do you have any logs?
In my backyard.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

lol in my backyard
I have been accepted by another guild.
closed app. feel free to re-apply if it doesnt work out

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members