1/1 (100.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/1 (0.0%) No

Name: Khairi
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: cthacher@hotmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am roommates with Kelegos, so that should be enough said in regards to funny business. If you accept me into the guild, i can try and keep him on a leash and attempt to keep him on his best behavior, but no promises. And if all else fails, Kelegos would like me to inform everyone that i am female, and would help balance the penis to vagina ratio that is just horrendous at the moment.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Raiding, progression, and looking forward to advancing through cataclysm and helping with the guild achievements.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Pretty much everything but original content. Have done Ruby Sanctum, ICC 12/12, and several heroics.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Khairi

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I have a fluctuating schedule, but generally have the raid nights off so should not be an issue to make it to any of the raids.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Kelegos, Genkizel <- roommates

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Narcotic Damnation and archangels covenant on Agamaggon server. The reason for leaving was the fact that i joined them in order to raid with a friend, but when they stopped playing i moved on to a more active guild. Now i wish to be in the same guild with Kelegos so i can laugh, and progress at the same time.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Sure.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Helion, engage boss for phase 1. Unless fire is on the floor, continue doing my job. If i get debuffed, run out of the raid and be cleansed, then get back into the fight. Phase 2. Enter the shadow world, continue to dps him as usual, while making sure to be aware of where the cutting orbs are at all times, and keeping track to make sure i do not get debuffed. phase 3 i stay inside, and watch the percentage of phase and adjust my dps accordingly. If all goes well the boss should go down shortly.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5960, with a stat priority of Str.

Most wanted upgrade?
Right now currently needing the blood of Rotface so i can upgrade my weapon slot with Shadowedge.

Do you have any logs?
nope, the only logs i have of are Kelegos doing dirty things while watching Nickelodeon at night with a bottle of grape jelly. That horrible image will be with me forever, and i will never eat grape jelly, again.

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes sir.

we only invite good looking chicks...are you good looking?

--
Quote by Endario
we only invite good looking chicks...are you good looking?

Endario, you have to ask yourself this one simple question. Would a raging whore bag like myself have an ugly female roomie? Here is a fun fact about Khairi, if she ever gets mugged late at night she can use her amazing fun bags to smash her would be attacker to death.

So short answer, yes, yes she is.

*great tits too*
anyone that puts up with kelegos and have him as a roommate should get a auto inv to the guild
/ginvite based solely on the fact she's a hot chick with big hooters

and she's geared and knows her shit but that's besides the point

--
The only problem is I need another ret paladin like I need a bullet in the head (although I hear some guild members may prefer me this way ). Anyways I can give you a ginvite as friend status and if we have room one night give you a spot and if you do well maybe make room for you in the future but no promises.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster