0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Krumpt
Class: Rogue
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: tharpeusaf@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
RL name is James age 21 i am in the Air Force as a cop, I play soccer when i can get the time to play a pick up game. Been playing wow since PRE bc just recently moved to this server, i have 5 RL friends from back home here and my father plays here... so its a good way to stay in touch.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I was in a decent progression guild till i went MIA due to work calling me in 5 days a week for 14-16 hour days so i was kicked. Then i got in contact with some of my friends from back home told me to xfer here since i got G kicked. So here i am fresh to DI and i am looking for a guild who does/attempts hard modes.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
ALL PRE BC excluding AQ-40,Naxx, and NEF in BWL.
Most of BC i went through school around this time got side tracked often. Never did Sunwell or Black temple mainly SCC and TK.
WOTLK ICC achieved King Slayer 10m and 8/12 hardmodes

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Krumpt

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Sun - 6pm+
Mon none
Tue - 6pm +
Wed - 6 pm +
Thur - OPEN
Fri - OPEN
Sat - OPEN

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Nope

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Death by Cupcake - G kicked for inactivity (due to work related duties)
Hellscream Marauders - Guild was around since PRE BC sucked ass then, then NC came around got good towards to end, then WOTLK and did some naxx at start then DISBAND

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Sure dont need a whole lot of loot, want to see Hardmode content to completion

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
EHH LK fight.... my role is every fight is easy as cake but ill explain my some what simple ROLE

as i rogue... IF there is not hunters for the aboms i shive Anaesthetic on them.. i tend to leave this job to hunters anyways its just much more clean. I tricks the adds, STAY OUT OF DEFILE.... Put up stuns valks, and DPS pretty much for the rest of the fight.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Combat 6073 Stacking armor pen
Mute 6107 Stacking haste

Most wanted upgrade?
Meh, everything seems pretty small ATM wouldn't mind a new trinket just haven't decided if i like combat or mute more at this point so i cant give a precise answer

Do you have any logs?
Logs? As my DPS meters? Dont understand whats it means by "logs"

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes

Really great app, would like to talk to you online or vent at some point. Don't have a permanent open spot for a rogue atm but would like to try to work you in and then we can go from there. Would also want you combat if that helps you make up your mind on gear, if you really prefer mut I'm not going to force you to switch but our rogue officer is having to go combat for raids even though his main spec is mut.

only accepting combat rogues at the moment, I've had enough of combat.
He's got no problem being combat and I alrdy talked to him and accepted him before you posted... you fail Ditz.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster