0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: tydroin
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: ccpulsipher@comcast.net

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
i live in michgan and the winters suck i also am friends with lelora and rashun and that means i put up with them everyday

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
have been a friend of the guild and would like to start raiding

What prior raiding experience do you have?
have done all raids execpt rs and done every boss in icc excpt lk

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Tydroin

Raid Availablity: list days and times
anytime

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
lelora, rashun

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
horde recon they sucked only reason was in the guild is because lelora was

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
would love to pick the lk fight but i have only done pugs so i never made it there the but i have downed sindy

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.

Most wanted upgrade?
polar bear bracers i currently still have malykriss vambraces but i still have a 5839 gs from puging so i dont think thats to bad

Do you have any logs?
no

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes

So explain what you think you do on lk cause of course you watched the video.

--
lk fight phase 1 i dps lk when get plague i run to off tank and let it jump to shambling horrors thenget clensed go back and dps lk 2nd phase i go to edge spread out he uses r winter and then go and dps the rentless sprits then then move to center because edge falls off then we stack in melee towards the center as much as poss because off valks and then we spread for defile go right back and stack after defile and then stun or kill valks when raid gets picked up keep doing this till he gets to 40% then run back to the edge for r winter thats the start trans phase 2 dps raging spiritsand keep spread out phase 3 random person pulled into sword there are no more valks but there are vile spirits follow tank back and forth dps lk and spreding for defile then he gets to 10% and we all die and then its a win for the raid
He also went with us last night on our 10 man kill. and other than wondering if LK cleaved he did very well.
I pretty much cried when I read his post, because the English major in me was mourning the death of the period.

--
Quote by Rashun
I pretty much cried when I read his post, because the English major in me was mourning the death of the period.

lmao that was amazing
Quote by Rashun

I thought you loved the period......

--
Quote by murron
Quote by Rashun

I thought you loved the period......

-_-;;

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours