0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Frawstshawwk
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80
Email: todd.mckown@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well, a little something about myself would probably be that I've been playing WoW for close to 5 years now... I love sports. Currently competing in NCAA Track and Field as a Hurdler. Possibly could look for me in the months to come (hopefully...) lol

Other than that, I like to think that I'm an okay guy. I love progressing through stuff like this, even when it gets a little rough and out of control, I come out on top.... And yes, that is what she said.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I've pugged with a couple of Eternity members over the past couple months and you all seem like chill people, which is a must for me. Not only that but I like the philosophy that you all live by, top notch stuff! Not to mention you guys are good and I'm definitely looking for that by the time Cata comes out.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla - ZG/MC and some BWL.
BC - Everything up to Twins in Sunwell.
Wrath - Every boss. 7/12 HM's in ICC 10/25

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark%20Iron&n=Frawstshawwk

Raid Availablity: list days and times
The week is usually great for me. I run Division 1 Track and we usually travel during weekends but we're usually back by Sundays, so it's not that huge of an issue.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
I do not actually.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Well I've only been in one guild while on Dark Iron and that was my own (Two Pumps and Apologize is the name of the guild... please tell me you get it...). About 10 or so of my RL buddies and I decided over the summer we'd make a guild, level to 80 and raid ICC. Turned out well but I think a couple are quitting "for good"... We've all heard that before... But anyway, I've got a couple of my buddies and I that are going to still continue to play and we're all looking for a good guild, hence me bringing an app to you all.

If you have any spots to fill, a lot of my friends have the classes that you all are looking for and KNOW their game. I can tell them to fill out apps if need be as well.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Perfectly fine with me.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Okay I'll do Lich King, I don't stand in defile!!

And kill the Valks... derp.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Haven't checked in awhile but I'm pretty sure I'm chillin at 5.9k to 6k GS atm on my Enhance Shammy. Stats: Now that I'm exp/hit capped I'm gemming agility since that's the main stat for us again, plus reforging to get some Mastery as well.

ALSO I do have an 80 Surv hunter, which is probably my better geared toon. His name is Brojawb, if you guys were still wanting any more 10k DPS. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Brojawb

Most wanted upgrade?
Anything that's better than i264.

Do you have any logs?
I do not.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes I Have.

contact an officer in game

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours