0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Smishmortion
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: cmallen23@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm a former college athlete, finishing school up now, and I have a job.... wait that wasn't funny at all.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Want to be part of a good guild going into cataclysm, especially one that is going to have fun and be able to progress through the new raiding content. I have 6 80s on Dark Iron, and am working on finishing two more off before cata.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have been playing since vanilla, I was part of one of the top guilds on Akama way back when BWL first came out, and have been raiding ever since. I didnt get too far in BC raids due to lack of a good guild, and have been raiding through most of wrath. I've mainly healed and dpsed since MC, but recently started tanking in ICC.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Smishmortion

Raid Availablity: list days and times
As of now i am available to raid every night of the week from about 5 to 11 server. The raid times you have set up will work just fine for my schedule.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Frawstshawwk

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Two Pumps and Apologize (Current) People quit and I need a good guild moving into cata.
No other previous ones on this character

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yup

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
So when i engage Hogger, its my job to pick up adds...

Note: Havent raided much since patch so some of this might have changed with new skills and all that.
LK as a Healer:
P1 - Stack with range, heal, disspell person that gets infected when they get close enough to horrors.
P1.5 - Run to edge, spread a little bit, heal some more, disspell silence that the spirits put on tanks, (End of phase, dont fail at orbs)
P2 - Stack in middle til valk, heal, spread once valk comes for defile, slow valk, heal rinse and repeat, condition and blow dry hair
P2.5 Pretty much same as 1.5 only Hit it very hard and fast, hit it like you mean it. Heroism has always been popped during this phase not sure if everyone does it this way though.
P3 - No more Valks, spread for defile, watch for spirits,(frostmourne heal king and interrupt when they cast heal)
P4 - Why didnt you break out of the ice in P1 before we all got killed??

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Got rid of that awhile ago, honestly think its worthless in wrath but...
5.7 on the pally (holy)
5.9 boom 5.7 resto (Druid)
5k resto shammy and mage
5.3 Death (Blood)

Most wanted upgrade?
Cataclysm... Technically an upgrade

Do you have any logs?
Lincoln Logs?

Have you read and understood the rules?
Don't talk about Fight Club and don't stand in fire... got it!

will you level for me?

--
pst an officer for invite

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)