0/1 (0.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
1/1 (100.0%) No

Name: GrundleMcgee
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level: 80
Email: alejandro.castro21@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
my names alejandro, im from NY and im a highschool student, i am latino(Costa Rican), No accent tho, so dont worry about vent talk. i have 5 years of xp playing this game, been around for a long time. im a cool kid when you get to know me, i like to joke around, but of course i am mature(and i bet every other 16yr old who applies says the same thing). Hopefully it'll be good in cata.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
well i recently transferred to Dark iron, because i bunch of my buddies play on this server. And the current toon that i will be playing with isn't geared. well because it was an alt, in Cata it will become my main, and im really looking for a good core raiding guild. and im going for the money. so i want 25m content. like i said i am experienced, and i can adapt to the needs of the group. i learn fast. And i have read down the page and a lot of the questions are about gear and what not. But i am joining in hopes to seeing 25m content as mentioned, in Cata.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
i know all boss fights in our current content which is ICC, although i am 11/12 in both 10 and 25 i have seen the encounter, we just cant get it done.

Armory Link: (required)
I just transfered to dark iron, and my armory isnt available.

Raid Availablity: list days and times
well i am a student, and a teenage. i can go mon-thurs. 4pm ST - 9pm ST. fri-sun is can be different. My parents are divorced, i see my father on the weekends, so i might not always be available and i hope you understand that.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
only Urliq, and its only because he told me to apply =p

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
character transferred today.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
i understand, that it is always in the benefit for the guild.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
like i said, this mage was an alt before it was transferred to dark iron. but usually i would play my main, who is a Resto Shaman, usually what i do is, well the shamans job of raid healing. zapping everyone with my chain heal.( and of course, the other less important spells) <--(all in good humor of course) smile!

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
----------

Most wanted upgrade?
----------

Do you have any logs?
----------

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

we raid until 10 pm server time on weekdays

--
Approved we will have some weekend groups

--

[Back to Index]