0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: lifedead
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: donaldcbeamon@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
no

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Great raid schedule, and very establish guild on this server. I think I can bring in some dps/heals(sometimes) that the guild may need

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well I've been playing WoW off and on since 2005 (never quitting for longer then 3 or 4 months at a time) I was in the Navy from 2004 till 2008 and because of that I was introduce to WoW cuz of some downtime that I've had. One of the greatest things that I've done, well in the middle of winter I did put on a cloak that had +70 frost resist and stood barefooted on a ice rink..... it was epic fail

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Well, I did all except LK in WotLK before taking a break from wow, in Tbh I've done everything except for sunwell, in prebc I done all of MC and some of BWL other then that, thats about it I've done and see most of this game.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/lifedead/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
any weekday after 6pm and willing to stick around til 11pm sometimes 12pm (depends on RL stuff)

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Sadly but no

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Unit - still with them, leaving cuz raiding starts a bit to early
and 2nd guild I forget honestly I just came back to WoW when cata came out, before that I was on a 3 month break

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
sure, as long as i know somewhat a head of time or if not a head of time... at least not often, otherwise it will feel like I'm trying to hard to be a guildy in a guild that doesn't care.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Does heroics count? if so
Asim al Akir, I pick this fight cause this is the first guy I thought of. The role IMO works both for heals and shadow when I'm playing, jump in the lightning triangle, mass dispel the static shackle thingy other then that ez fight, I would explain heroic DM but... I've seen nightmare phase to many different ways.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
GS - 7.3k

For shadow i'm in search for Int > SP > Has > Crit > Hit > SPI > Mastery (now hit/spi will be #1 if not hit cap but currently I'm capped)
for holy im in search for Int > Has > Mas > SPI > Crit now haste and mastery can be turned around dpends on the fight and how much of the other I have.

Most wanted upgrade?
Personally want??? A WAND!!! Its green still

Do you have any logs?
No, use to... like a year ago or so.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes, and I understand the rules

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster