0/1 (0.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
1/1 (100.0%) No

Name: Kidtrollx
Class: Death Knight
Race: Goblin
Level: 85
Email: tr0ll_xsi@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I'm looking for a guild that runs 25m raids and saw that you guys were recruiting in trade channel. I also like the fact you guys are an old guild which usually means a lot of raiding experience. I come from a guild that was around since Vanilla and one of the top 2 guilds on my old server.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
My senior quote for my year book was "Confucius say Man who walk through door airport doors sideways is going to Bangkok." I thought I was being funny.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have been raiding since WoW Vanilla. I have cleared all the 40man content with Notorious on Ticondrius. I never played in TBC, but I cleared all the WoTLK content up to Trial of the Crusader. That is when I quit WoTLK. So I didn't do Trial of the Crusader/ICC.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/kidtrollx/advanced

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Currently I can raid anytime, because I don't have school or work at the moment.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Vanilla - Notorious (Tichondrius) - Quit playing WoW due to school.
WoTLK - Adikt (Ner'zhul) / Notorious (Tichondrius) - Quit playing WoW due to boredom.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Pit Lord Argaloth - as dps, I just stick the the tank I'm assigned and do mad dps. Spread during fire phase and avoid fire. As a tank, I taunt after the other side gets a meteor, and stand on the across from the other tank.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
I don't use the Gearscore add on so I'm not sure what my Gearscore is. My ilvl for my main spec (DPS) is 346 while it's 347 in tank gear. My stat priorities are str and haste. Mastery is unwanted.

Most wanted upgrade?
Most wanted upgrade would be a weapon upgrade such as Ashkandi.

Do you have any logs?
No I do not have any logs.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Actually I don't see the rules page anywhere.

Quote by Application
Name: Kidtrollx
Class: Death Knight
Race: Goblin
Level: 85
Email: tr0ll_xsi@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I'm looking for a guild that runs 25m raids and saw that you guys were recruiting in trade channel. I also like the fact you guys are an old guild which usually means a lot of raiding experience. I come from a guild that was around since Vanilla and one of the top 2 guilds on my old server.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
My senior quote for my year book was "Confucius say Man who walk through door airport doors sideways is going to Bangkok." I thought I was being funny.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have been raiding since WoW Vanilla. I have cleared all the 40man content with Notorious on Ticondrius. I never played in TBC, but I cleared all the WoTLK content up to Trial of the Crusader. That is when I quit WoTLK. So I didn't do Trial of the Crusader/ICC.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/kidtrollx/advanced

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Currently I can raid anytime, because I don't have school or work at the moment.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Vanilla - Notorious (Tichondrius) - Quit playing WoW due to school.
WoTLK - Adikt (Ner'zhul) / Notorious (Tichondrius) - Quit playing WoW due to boredom.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Pit Lord Argaloth - as dps, I just stick the the tank I'm assigned and do mad dps. Spread during fire phase and avoid fire. As a tank, I taunt after the other side gets a meteor, and stand on the across from the other tank.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
I don't use the Gearscore add on so I'm not sure what my Gearscore is. My ilvl for my main spec (DPS) is 346 while it's 347 in tank gear. My stat priorities are str and haste. Mastery is unwanted.

Most wanted upgrade?
Most wanted upgrade would be a weapon upgrade such as Ashkandi.

Do you have any logs?
No I do not have any logs.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Actually I don't see the rules page anywhere.

After reviewing your gear and our needs at the moment, you've not been accepted at this time. You can reapply at a later date if you wish, but at the moment we don't need any more DKs. Thanks for your application!

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster