0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Esenem
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: sly_dub@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
no

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
My brother and I have been looking for a guild that would give us an opportunity to raid and play with intellingent players.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm 25, I'm a Business Analyst and I'm working towards getting my MBA. I have in the past been a very casual wow player but with the changes in cata i'm enjoying it a lot more and have been getting a lot more involved. I go to school on wednesday nights so I'm not available to play that night, but otherwise my nights aren't scheduled.
"build a man a fire and you keep warm for a day, light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I don't have much raiding experience.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/esenem/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I am available every evening but Wednesday. I have class that night.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
yes, my brother and his wife just joined. Rhodey and Raifujin

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Reckless Intent and Bad Karma. I left Bad Karma because it became so much drama it wasn't fun anymore. Reckless Intent promoted themselves as a 25 man raiding guild but they could only manage 10, and they were very disorganized, and they wanted to be a "hardcore" guild.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
In Halls of Origination I think the most difficult fight as a tank can be Setesh at the Seat of Chaos. I generally will still pull and do dps until he drops his first portal. I pull aggro on the adds and then dps the portal until it's dead. by this time I have the sentinal on me and the next portal is coming out. I use holy wrath to briefly stun the sentinal and move on to the next portal repeating the process of kiting the adds and taking down the portals. I generally strafe in between portals so I can still block attacks. I also use holy wrath to break out of the anti-healing bubble. If I have any cc in the group I try and utilize them as well. frost traps for hunters or chains of ice for dk, etc.

tell us about your stat priorities?
as a paladin tank I'm mostly concerned with strength and stam as base stats. Generally I focus on getting hit and expertise capped, then reforging the rest into either dodge or mastery.

Most wanted upgrade?
right now I'm close to getting the Relic of Khaz'goroth for tanking and that would be a great upgrade for me.

Do you have any logs?
no

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
offspec is Ret. It is definitley equipped for raids and I am more than willing to run as dps.

what is your item level

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes

pst an officer for invite, rashun, phagemage, roflstrike

--
Quote by azrealls
pst an officer for invite, rashun, phagemage, roflstrike

We need tanks?

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours