0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Malaena
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: hailfire2002@hotmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes, eventually.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am looking for a guild that is competent in assembling a 25 man raid group that can use the assistance of an experienced Priest. Many of my friends have come through your guild and are still there so I know I will be able to make it a home.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm a Biology major in my last semester at the University of Akron. I have a great love of animals and have worked at a veterinary clinic for the past two and a half years. After my degree, my eyes are set on work in a zoo, be it keeping animals or training them.

Turtles have two penises.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have raided every major instance since Classic, barring the original Naxx. My mains in all of these instances have been Priests.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/malaena/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I visit my girlfriend on the weekends, but am able to meet the MTW 7-10 PST raid times listed with no complications.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
A few people off the top of my head are Waveofshadow, Irascible, Benawi and Urliq

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Undeniable is the most recent. I've been in it since the middle of BC and have loved every second of it, we're just not able to raid anymore due to attendence issues and the like.

The guild I was in prior to Undeniable was Team Ice on Illidan. I was raiding with them when they downed Kaelthas for something like the 11th US kill. I left them because they were a group of pretentious pricks and sucked all of the fun out of the game. My current priest is the same priest that was in that guild.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes. I'm leveling other characters and have other things I can occupy myself with while I wait for a spot.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Halfus is probably the fight with the most going on in terms of swapping roles. Traditionally, in Undeniable, I have been healing this fight as Disc to keep the tank with Halfus/add up. I start the fight with PoM on the tank, shield in reserve (no point wasting Rapture when I am at full mana). As soon as the fight starts, I will Penance the tank to stack Grace and then go to work on the boss with Smite (yes, I like Atonement spec) keeping Archangel up as much as possible. I now have PW:S going to keep up mana and use my cooldowns when necessary. Usually around the time the tank has the damage debuff stacked high enough to bubble it off, I will drop Pain Suppression on him and drop Power Word: Barrier on the other tank. Moderate group healing can be done once the first add dies, but my focus is still on the tank. Throughout all of this is the ever-present fire bomb falling on me and the need to pull other pull out of fire with Leap of Faith.. I love utility.

That's the gyst of it. I could have talked about Magmaw or CoW, but really, the fights aren't that complicated when it comes to healing. Spam aoe on Magmaw and move away from him when he drops/flames the room and jump between platforms on CoW.

tell us about your stat priorities?
Spirit to a comfortable regen level > Int > Spell Power > Haste > Mastery > Crit

Most wanted upgrade?
The trash drop staff from BoT. I love staves, I'm so glad the offhand 100 int enchant is getting nerfed, I can use them again without feeling weak.

Do you have any logs?
None current, unfortunately.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
My offspec is Disc. I don't know if I would call it raid viable. With the changes to Disc in the upcoming patch, it will most certainly be a force to be reckoned with, but I will need to assemble a more competent gear set for it. And yes, I would have no problem switching to a Disc spec for my main.

what is your item level

My boots are disgusting. I could throw on some PvP boots and reforge them, and I will if I have to, it just depresses me that my upgrade won't drop. (Fuck you, Rajh)

Have you read and understood the rules?
Indeed.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days