0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Sayyadin
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 85
Email: hjbell@asu.edu

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
If you mean to join as a raider, yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I want to raid, and some friends joined Eternity (the Undeniable crew; Wave, Aaron, ect).

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm a student at Arizona State University seeking a degree in Secondary Education in History. I'm also in ASU's marching and basketball bands. Yes, I am a band geek. Worse, in fact. I'm a member of the band fraternity, too. Yeah. I'm a band greek.

HAHA. Get it? band gReek? Jeez, I crack myself up.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
3/12 in T11 (one from each). I experienced all content in Wrath, even if I didn't do ICC hardmodes, or ever kill the Lich King... But I am a phenomenal DPS, and I don't die to stuff like standing in fire, or walking off Magmaw's cliff...

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/sayyadin/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 7 to 12. Occasionally, I may be up to an hour late on some Tuesdays or Thursdays, but never both in the same week.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Like I said, Waveofshadow, Aaroniero (or whatever the hell it is), and anyone else from Undeniable

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Undeniable: People left.
Archaic: People left.

Thats the history of just about all my guilds. I jump ship too late, and just look like a bandwagoner.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Better then Raids not being guaranteed. Yes.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Halfus with the Storm Rider up. My job is (has been) to interrupt the boss's shadow nova. With such a short cooldown on my interrupt, I can solo this part, which means the raid doesn't have to sacrifice even more DPS, and the tanks don't have to stack hit to help out.

tell us about your stat priorities?
I'm hit and expertised capped, so it's Agility slightly (oh so slightly) over Mastery, over Crit and Haste, over Hit.

Most wanted upgrade?
A weapon. Too bad they are all BoEs from Trash. Someday, I'll get them...

Do you have any logs?
Sorry, no.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Restoration. The gear is almost all heroic gear, so it's not completely fail. But I wanna raid as Enhancement. I'd have to really think about switching.

what is your item level
354, 352 equipped.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Rules where? Regardless, unless you have something zany in them, I'm sure I can follow them.

Accepted. Pst an officer in-game for an invite.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster