2/2 (100.0%) Yes
0/2 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/2 (0.0%) No

Name: Miiya
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 85
Email: mcarol85@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
To find a community to enjoy the game with. I have interest in raiding, and like to progress into new content. But i also enjoy the other things in the game, like doing world events, achievements, and basically all around have fun with people.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I work full time (8-5 PST) and have classes some nights. Working on my bachelors in Software Applications and Programming. I love cats, and have a good sense of humor (when I get it...). I'm not American, but spick gud engrish.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Cataclysm - All BoT, All but Nef in BWD, 1/2 in 4winds.
Was away from the game most of WOTLK, but got to see LK down in normal.
Prior to that - Full MC, BWL, AQ, up to 4 horsemen in Naxx (classic), Hyjal, and Black Temple up to the 3 faces.
I have absolutely nothing against hard modes, and enjoy doing challenging achievements.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/miiya/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
This quarter - Mons and Thurs nights are out, unless I skip class, or holidays. Usually get home by 10pm PST.
Other nights are open 6.30 till midnight PST. I usually do other things besides play WoW on weekends, but if there is something scheduled and I sign up, I'll be there.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Nope, unless you count reading the entirety of Rashun's post making me feel like I know him/her?

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Most recent - Prophecy. Some events made it less enjoyable for me to play, and I had to make the hard choice of leaving the guild, despite having made many friends. I was 6k from exalted rep too
On server Vashj - Order of the Thorns. I still have an alt there, and hop on every now and then to see how they are doing. Casual guild, also family style. But I came to this server on my main to play with my significant other who was in Prophecy at the time.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes. I play alts, and can spend the time while waiting, doing stuff like Loremaster achievements (I'm close!)

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
I am healing oriented, more so than anything else.
My role in the Council fight in BoT:
Phase 1: Healing raid (that includes tanks), dispelling the raid (the group i was in didn't use the damage buff at all), keeping waterlogged off myself
Phase 2: Getting grounded or levitated, healing raid and tanks, leap of faithing the person with lightning rod that is running into the raid
Phase 3: Healing everyone, staying out of bad stuffs on the ground
Phase 4: collect loots

tell us about your stat priorities?
Disregarding primary stats, I go for spirit > mastery/haste (i value these closely the same) > crit
I've always thought that it would be interesting if healers ever had to get hit to heal ^_^ But that's one less secondary stat I have to worry about.

Most wanted upgrade?
Weapons. But I think I do alright with what I have, so I don't like taking dps casting weapons unless they go to offspec/shard.

Do you have any logs?
No

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Shadow. Raid viable, yes. I would switch to it to help out, if necessary, but I know my playstyle fits healing best (I unconsciously look at healthbars when dps'ing). Shadow will always be 'offspec' to me.

what is your item level

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

1. You read all of my post
2. Priests r gud
3. You have Fall of Mortality, and ME WANTS

Accepted. Bummer you won't be able to make Thursdays, but we'll do what we can. PST myself or Phagemage in-game for an invite.

--
Thanks! I will be on tonight after work.

--
Share the <3
lol Rash, Miiya called you a her
Quote by Djent
lol Rash, Miiya called you a her

I feel like you're confused about what "him/her" means.

--
Wait I want to know what you didn't like about Prophecy?
There are a few people in there that I feel could definitely ruin the experience...

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster