2/2 (100.0%) Yes
0/2 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/2 (0.0%) No

Name: Kaistrine
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: ExtremeXxEnigma@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
No

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Just looking for a good guild that will take in a fresh Cata raider. Transferred from Akama to Dark Iron to be with friends, and now they are all inactive. I need to start raiding before new content comes out, don't want to lag behind. So I spammed Trade looking for a guild, and Phagemage told me I was more than welcome to apply. So here I am, interested!

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Umm... I'm a girl? =D That usually gets people going! I'm just laid back and loves to play video games!

What prior raiding experience do you have?
The only Cata raid I have done is Baradin Hold 10m, before that, I have a little bit of Ulduar experience. I also have done the first four bosses in ICC, somehow could never find a group that could get past Rotface/Festergut....

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/kaistrine/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I can raid Tuesdays and Thursdays after 6:30-7 pm. I cannot raid Wednesdays and possibly Sat/Sun due to the lack of closers where I work O_o Monday and Friday are iffy.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
I do not.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Veil of Deception... a good friend of mine's guild that I joined after I transferred here. I'm leaving as soon as I find a good guild because no one is online anymore and I need to start raiding soon.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Been a while since I've done a raid, and BH is too easy, haha. Lord Marrowgar from ICC... stay out of the blue, kill the bone spikes when they impale raid members, and dps when possible.

tell us about your stat priorities?
Agility > Hit to cap (8%) > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Most wanted upgrade?
Any upgrade is good... I have been drooling over the bow that drops from Atramedes (BWD) and the staff that drops from Halfus Wyrmbreaker (BoT) ^_^

Do you have any logs?
Left Blank

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
My offspec is Beast Mastery... I've been messing around with it alot lately, trying to get better with it. I'm sure I could switch if needed, I just probably won't pull the greatest amount of dps compared to my Marks spec.

what is your item level
My ilevel is 352.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes.

You have pvp gear on. Also with the raid times we raid Tues-Thurs 7-10 server. The other officers and I will have to discuss your raid availability. If you are accepted you will have to do research on all the fights in the current content as we are at current 9/12 in our 25 and 11/12 in our 10 man it is likely you will get to see every boss fight in the current content. To impress us you can pick a new raid fight and tell us what your role is.

on another note I saw you in trade chat the other day saying you would jump on your boyfriend if he were hard. lol good funny note.

--
denied app no response

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours