1/1 (100.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/1 (0.0%) No

Name: Ånimàl
Class: Death Knight
Race: Goblin
Level: 85
Email: lordmagaslot@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Nope, it is to join a deticated guild even if its rading, pvp, dungeons, etc.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
You guys seem to know your stuff. and you guys been around for awhile. be fun to interact with people that played the game as long as i have if not longer. YOur guild is a mature guild. dont have to deal with teens or kids qqueing. seems peaceful but fun.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well to put it that what. i'm a stoner. But not a stupid one. if i was then i wouldn't have my HS diploma. lol. I have somewhat a split personality, so i'm very edgy to whom i'm talking to but if i feel welcome and at home, i'm very fun and easy to get along with. idk if this answers the question but hey i tried.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Raided sunwell, kara, and za in BC, Down all the raids in wrath on multiple toons but havent down Yogg in Uld. got to see him 3 times though. Cata content i'm currently 7/13 10m content and 0/13 25m content. i got most of my progression through pugs. Transferred to this Server 3 weeks ago from a Fail server, and have been doing better ever since.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/%C3%85nim%C3%A0l/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Anyday as long as i know the times which i do.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
no i do not.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Electric mayhem(family guild) left dew to drama. and Currently in Sinister but they are focus on they're core 1 grp. so been pugging my raiding content still.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yea, gives me time to farm mats and stuff for my toon.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
I choose Cho'gall. my is tank, depending if i'm mt or ot, theres 1 thing different from a mt and ot. If i am mt, i pick the boss up first next to where he stands and turn him around so his back is facing the raid, as soon as his fury goes off ot taunts and takes my spot until the next fury. as the ot picks him up. i extremely pick up the add and kite him to the back of the room where the stairs is. place the first add halfway up the stairs on the left or right side depending where i have the add placed. after add die i run back to the boss dodging the fire on the ground and wait for fury to go off and taunt back, rinse and repeat until 20% i believe, ( ot just holds the bosses aggro until add is place and dead and the mt has agg on him after the fury).
20-25% boss goes into phase 2, i move the boss to one side of the room back facing a wall, and taunt back and forth after each fury with the ot, or if i'm ot the mt. until he is down. if i'm close to the adds in phase 2 i pop pestilence so my diseases jumps to the adds to help dps them down but main focus on Cho'gall.

tell us about your stat priorities?
Basically dk tank stats is is dodge/parry>mastery>hit/expertise if need or capped>Stam.

Cata is based or survivability so the more Avoidance (dodge/parry) i have easier for healers to heal me in between hits. mastery is a must becuz it depends on your bloodshield the higher ur mastery the bigger the absorption shield is and its easier to mitigate dmg, aka easier for the healers. hit to make sure spells down miss, expertise so you attack wont be dodged or parried. Then Stam, stam increases ur health pool so you can live through bigger hits.

Most wanted upgrade?
teir 11 dk tanking helm or the tanking helm off val, in bot. just need 4 more blues to replace but helm is my main priorty.

Do you have any logs?
this question is confusing Logs? like history logs, or what?

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Offspec is blood pvp, yes can be used to tank with. but if the guild needs dps i can try, means i got to keep farming for dps gear when i get the chance if no one needs.

what is your item level
Wow Item is 361 but spec gear is 355.75 avg 356 if rounded up, pvp gear makes it higher but thats for pvp only.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes i have read the rules and i understood them.

pst phagemage or azrealls when you get a chance, i am usually on by 6 server

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days