0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Pillsburyboy
Class: Hunter
Race: Goblin
Level: 85
Email: meaadams@ucdavis.edu

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
No

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am friends in real life with DrPimpStick, Perciliath and Fronkensteen. This character is currently on another realm, but I am looking to possibly server transfer him over to this one. Looking forward to getting back into raiding and having fun.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am looking for a casual guild that likes to raid. Again, I am friends with several members of this guild and am looking forward to being in the same guild with them all and meeting new laid back folks.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
My raiding really started with Naxxramas, Malygos, Obsidium Sanctum. Those were basically farm mode. My guild broke up before we were able to clear Ulduar. Cleared ToC. Joined another guild that broke up before we cleared Icecrown...never finished Ulduar or Icecrown because I am not a huge fan of Pugging those.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/pillsburyboy/simple

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
Left Blank

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Drpimpstick, Fronkensteen, Perciliath

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Mark of Magic - Guild broke up.
Mark of Magic Reborn - (A bunch of us got back together, then several months later, broke up again. I still keep in contact with most of them though.)

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yeah

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a H Cata fight.
Well, this is my main, but it has been a while since I really used this character. I transferred from Alliance to horde to play with another buddy of mine...who subsequently stopped playing entirely. Since then, he has been a little neglected and I have run only one Heroic in Cata. During ICC though, on Deathbringer Saurfang, it was my job to pull the Blood Beasts away from the melee classes and down one on the move. If I got mine down first, I always went for the others after. Rinse and repeat until the fight was over. LOL.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
1.) Agility 2.) Hit 3.) Crit Strike 4.) Haste 5.) Mastery

Most wanted upgrade?
New bow or gun. (i.e. Themios the Darkbringer)

Do you have any logs? Such as links to World of Logs (performance recorder).
Left Blank

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
My offspec is Beast Mastery, and I would switch into it if need be (perhaps for buffs from the exotic pets or whatnot). Otherwise, BM is not really raid viable...although I love it

What is your item level?
Right now, my iLevel is only 331 because I have kinda neglected this character while I focused on my Shaman. (Since my hunter is now a horde character and I don't know anyone on the horde since my friends stopped playing, lol!)

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

you are more than welcome to join but your toon needs lots of work before you can raid.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster