0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Relastus
Class: Death Knight
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: jstone0422@hotmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I noticed you have made a lot of progress in earlier cata raids and I also noticed you aim to make raiding fun. Plus you're a rather large guild-not what I am used to- and I want to experience being in a guild which has more than 15 members.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I work hard at wow even though I've hardly worked a day in my life and I like to make the most of my time online. I try to get myself involved in raids or BGs or anything that can prevent me from just flying around Orgrimmar for 40 minutes hoping something will happen.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I was in the guild One Rule ELE for the past 4 months or so. I made as much progression as you guys have in 10 man raids but also I beat Heroic Chimareon.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Relastus/simple

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
Mon-Fri: 6 st - 11 st

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
One Rule ELE - No one showed up for a few months
Everclear- GM was a prick

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
No

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a H Cata fight.
In heroic Chimareon I was the "Systems Failure Tank". When the little machine broke down and chimareon was using causting slime, he was still able to attack 1 target. I was the target. I did not have a 10k hp safeguard from death. I was chosen because I had the greatest amount of health as well as good CDs which could prevent me from taking enough damage while Chimareon cast caustic slime and so the healers could heal the raid.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
My stat priorities are Mastery Rating and Stamina. The reason for this is that Mastery Rating determines the percent of health healed by death strike that is converted into a shield. The greater the mastery, the greater the percent converted. Why I prefer Stamina is that the greater my stamina the greater health that will be healed by my death strike and the greater the amount of health healed by deathstrike the greater the shield.

Most wanted upgrade?
Armor. 4.2 just came out so ilvl 378 sounds good

Do you have any logs? Such as links to World of Logs (performance recorder).
No

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Offspec is unholy DPS. However, I have heard that frost is better now. I would switch to it to get a raid spot.

What is your item level?
Mainspec-Blood (359)
Offspec-Unholy (358)

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members