0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Siegrorc
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Level: 90
Email: keokepa86@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Looking to continue progressing content throughout the next expansion, and making friends to enjoy playing with.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm an Alaskan who has played WoW since Beta 2004. Always enjoying a good scrap or shindig!

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have been raiding from BC to now, and have been stuck doing LFR until I was informed of OpenRaid. Since then I've been a dps or healer in Flex raids.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Siegrorc/simple

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
Tues/Wed is my best days, but Fri/Sat should be able to work for the most part.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
I do not (to my knowledge)

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
The vast majority of players have either quit, had a server transfer, or have not been active. Because of that there has not been a raid, 5-man or scenario done as a guild in several months. I play the game for the social aspect and became tired of logging in and being the only person on for the evening.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I am.

Discuss how you can use your class to go beyond your normal role and help the raid to succeed.
I am a blacksmith and miner, with alts ranging to herbalism, alchemy, tailoring, jewel crafting and enchanting. I am almost a master cook on Siegrorc. For raid and group situations besides the dps, I have several abilities to control spell casting such as Mass Spell Reflect as well as Disrupting Shout. Banners are useful either to minimize damage received or increase when Time Warp or Bloodlust are used, and Rallying Cry for the moments of heavy damage in the raid.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
I prioritize Crit and Strength for damage, wtih Strength increasing my Attack Power and Critical Strike for triggering Raging Blow and other passive abilities.

Most wanted upgrade?
Trinkets, just because they are a rare upgrade. However 10 normal is an upgrade from Flex.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
It is Protection, and can be used but does need some upgrades to be fully viable. I can if needed.

What is your item level?

Whisper anyone in guild for an invite and if you see an officer online speak with them about raids. It is likely for a spot for next xpac and possible for a spot in norm for the fri/sat grp depending on who shows up.

--
hes already in the guild i told him to app so we could learn more about um

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days