[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [applications]
Secondary: [applications]

Do you approve of this applicant?
0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No

Age.17

Tell us about yourself. Relaxed, wanna get back into raiding.

What is your interest in joining Eternity? Wanna re-join, brother server xfered my char off a while back, to play on his server, he quit so i decided to come back.

What prior raiding experience do you have?Everything up to ICC, havn't been in there yet.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Spazzout (PROT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Spazzout (FURY)

Raid Availability please list days and times. Dont have specific times, when i dont work/have HW(usually wont)

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who? Azrealls, Xannada, Tritedruid, Specialsauce, Tallskater, and more.

Prior two guilds and reasons for leaving- Some fail pvp guild, left cause it was fail, Eternity, left cause of server transfer. And in my little brothers guild, just in it for now, he wanted me to check it out.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you okay with this? Yes, you have to give other people a chance to raid too.

Rotation Blood thirst, Whirl Wind, Hero Strike (cleave if aoe pull) Slam if Bloodsurge procs, spam heroic strike/instant slam until BT/WW are up, rinse and repeat.

Most wanted upgrade(s)? The bone arbitor axe, from lord marrowgar. DPS Plate.
If you can switch to arms then we could definatly use you, alrdy have a fury warrior and need the buffs that arms provides.
No problem, i prefer Arms>Fury just recently switched
contact benawi or urliq in game

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours