0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Powerra
Class: Death Knight
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Email: adsneo69@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself.
Im fun and chill. I dnt bother people, when someone needs me im there and im just cool to be around with.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I want to join because its a laid back guild and I want to raid with them. I used to be in Eternity before i got hacked but when i got my account back i wasent in a guild.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have lots of experience. Ive been playing since i was 10. And i've always been good at following rules and learn fights fast. And im also a good raid leader. i do 5.5k dps and have a gs of 5092 and getting it up

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Powerra

Raid Availablity please list days and times
The best days for me to raid would be Friday from 5pm to idc i stay up late and also sat from morning to whenever again. I go to school during the week so only times i have to raid. But during vacations i can raid when ever u guys need me

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
No i dnt know anyone atm. I used to but not anymore.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
Sons of Anarchy, i left because after i got all my good gear to raid they said they didnt have a spot for me even tho they invited me to raid icc.
Bloody fists- i kinda raided with them but all their raids failed.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I really want to do icc because i need upgrades for my gear, but i can wait while im in the guild for open spots

rotation
icy Touch -> Plague Strike -> Heart Strike -> Heart Strike -> Obliterate -> Deathcoil

then Icy Touch -> Plague Strike -> Heart Strike -> Heart Strike -> Heart Strike -> Heart Strike -> Death Coil . plus cool downs

most wanted upgrades
My weapon. i want http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=50730.... and just upgrades from icc

little bit full on dks, you'll be last on the priority list for invites over those dks, that ok?

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster