3/3 (100.0%) Yes
0/3 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/3 (0.0%) No

Name: Stickers
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Tell us about yourself.
I'm a big basketball player and I love playing video games. I have a close knit of friends I hang out with, especially on WoW. I am from NY and attend college in the city majoring in IS. I think my email is awesome. I think this website needs a bit more red in it and the letters of Eternity on the top left,in some nice big letters without the fire.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
My schedule has changed and Eternity's raid times fits my schedule. Besides the raid times, I think Eternity has lost its step of the way. A few friends told me Eternity was a big guild back in BC. I feel that I can come in this guild and make an immediate impact, and hopefully help Eternity progress and reach its former status.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Generally, I have attempted every raid in WOTLK. As for boss encounters, I have only reached Anub in 10m ToGC and Twin Valk in 25m ToGC. As for the new Icecrown Citadel raid, the furthest I went was Festergut in 10m and RotFace 25m.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Stickers

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Generally everyday after 8pm EST and sometimes I'm free the entire weekend.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Left Blank

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
One More Boss: Schedule conflict
Vader's Fist: I did not like the raid environment.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I'm fine once in a while, but I'm very competitive and I like to be part of something. I give my everything during raids and any activity I sign up for, and I hope I receive the same treatment.

rotation
Well I'm not sure about a Priests' rotation, but after knowing a fight, I learn to use my spells for the appropriate situation. For example in Gormok the Impaler in ToC, right before a Staggering Stomp, I pre-cast PoH with Serendipity x3 buff on the melee group followed by a CoH to clean up the rest of the raid and top them off, and a PoM/Renew on the tank once Gormok starts swiping at the tank again.

Like I said, healing is knowing when to use a spell at the right time and situation. There is no wrong or right way, but generally, I look at the most effective spell/combo. In the example above, healing the melee group with a PoH is more effective than doing Flash Heal on everyone as it's too slow and mana wasteful, while a CoH generally is not enough to top those 25k-30k melee plate wearers.

Also important is Dispel. I am pretty fast on dispelling and cleansing diseases. I've always heard compliments when someone notices my reaction time and I still do them when no one notices. I realized how much mana I can save from cleansing instead of waiting for the repercussions of the debuff. My other job is casting PW:S on cloth wearers especially on those high dpsing locks, mages and rogues.

most wanted upgrades
ToC 25m Solace of the Fallen Trinket. But besides that, I generally don't let gear replace skill.

If there is something lacking, I make it my goal to get better gear. Whether it's pugs or badges, I'm always working on improving myself because I don't like to fail my teammates. It's like if I was a partly wounded soldier, I would never tell my comrades because if they know about the wound they would be more worried about me which could jeopardize the mission and their safety.

Contact myself or Azrealls in-game.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster