0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Shishka
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: mrshiscabob@hotmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
I do enjoy partying on the weekends, also sleeping, and love my world of warcraft characters lol.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
The friendlyness. I was once in it once upon a time lol. back in like the summer of 09. And i really enjoyed it cause no one would srsly insult me for sucking at the game. It was just about fun, witch is what i like.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Um. I used to raid with eternity. I could drop some dps, but at the moment i'm not heavly geared, but im getting there.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Shishka

I was recently in H A T E D. I am no longer.

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Well, I have work at 12am sever time for Dark Iron. And Saturdays at 6pm server time, i party till around like 7am on sunday. Then I sleep, so...some times weekends for me, don't work out. lol.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Zehel, I remember have our sarcasm jokes, and just funny moments while raiding and...stuff lol.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
I was in this random guild called HATED. Randomly invited, and they said they were just starting. The guys in there were pretty stuck up too. so Bleh didn't like it. And before that was Eternity, i was removed because i didn't play for about 3 months cause i ran out of time.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Perfectly fine. I just want to be able to have people who can be friendly and be able to help me out if i need it.

rotation
Yes...rotation. Let's leave it at I don't know what that means lol.

most wanted upgrades
i just would like to be the scary pally to all the Allie cause I am so decked out, liked to drop some awesome DPS lol. I can barely even put up a fight with any Alliance lol.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster