0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: synferno
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level: 80
Email: reynoldsm144@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself.
disabled veteran, i stay home and hang out usually on wow with my wife. was horde on gilneas but went to alli for a while hoping to find better raid guilds with no luck, they only look at GS and it doesnt matter if you can actually play. if you havent raided in a couple months you get stuck in pugs with the rest of the scrubs

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
a friend said she could get us in a good raid guild, she works with frakensteen and nastynatexx. so if we get accepted we can be horde again and will xfer servers

What prior raiding experience do you have?
raided naxx alot learned to not stand in fire, then our raid lead sold his acct and there was nobody left who had the backbone to lead us again, me and the wife pugged the easy stuff but we could never get into a guild who could do anything right so we made it halfway thru uld then we gave up and raised more alts, ran heroics till the vendors were cleaned out.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gilneas&cn=Synferno

Raid Availablity please list days and times
all the time except every other weekend when i have my kids

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
our friend on gilneas works with frakensteen and nastynatexx

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
stark raving mad, left cause the raid lead was one of the foulest ppl on the server and it embarrased everyone around him, but he was a great player, he couldnt be kicked, so we left, then we joined reign of blood and left because they could not progress due to lack of participation.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
im ok with not getting to go, so long as im not supposed to stand at the front entrance and hope somebody has school in the morning. but to be honest i only need one shot to show i dont suck. not getting in wont be a problem when it comes to choosing the jackass kid who is always dead or me, the guy who does what hes told without screwing it up

rotation
trash more than 5-6 rain of fire. bosses (after curses and trinks) its 1-immolate, 2 conflag, 3 incinerate, 4 chaos bolt. so 1 2 3 3 4 3 2 1 3 3 4 3 3 repeat, lifetap and death coil when i need to

most wanted upgrades
id like a status upgrade. im a ex-soldier who can follow directions and im sick to death of players who dont care enough to do it right. its not about the gear. its about being with a team that can get it done.

Can you link any screenshots of your dps on a fight like festergut?
It sounds like the GS requirements have been hurting you. Eternity does have a 5k GS limit.

Instead of constantly raving about how bad your previous guild was, can you describe how those negative experiences has helped you to become a better person/player. Did you learn from those past experiences?

I guess you won't be able to post a recent raid screenshot since you haven't been raiding recently, thus I would advise to watch a video of a boss fight in ICC (example festergut) and explain what would you do/spells you would cast.

Example on Festergut for a Holy priest:
1) Get stacks of serendipity x3 and Renew on tanks
2) Fester casts Gaseous Blight, I will PoH on the group with the most HP loss
3) Followed by a PoM on whoever has the lowest HP,
4) Renew on cloth wearers (and Ben for his tendency to die a lot)
5) A CoH to clean the rest of the raid.

Also, when Apping, spell your words out. No one wants to see a weak looking App with grammar/ spelling mistakes. It shows how committed and serious you are in joining Eternity. If you don't care about your app, we can't help you if you can't help yourself.

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
I spoke to nasty and fronk regarding all three of your apps if you would like to join as a friend rank that is fine but there are some upgrades needed to be icc 25 viable

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster