0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Ezykiel
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: tracerbullet@ameritech.net

Tell us about yourself.
Graduating from high school in less then three weeks, i have plenty of time to chill, raid, and get to know people.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I want to be in a guild that will get things done and i want to tank, plus i enjoy healing. Luckily, my prot and holy specs are a perfect fit for the guild.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have tanked everything in the first two wings of ICC twenty five and ten. I have experience tanking the A-Bomb for PP but the pugs i have been in have yet to down him.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Ezykiel

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I can raid for you guys any day from 7pm on.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
I know nobody in Eternity but the two people i have talked to treated me well.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
Thambelinas Crusade, i didnt leave but my guild leader did /gdisband, and before that i was in Naturally Selected on the realm Stonemaul and i left them to come to Dark Iron and play with a buddy in Tham's Crusade and now i am guildless.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I will do my best and hopefully it gets me a spot in the raid, if i don' get a spot then obviously i'm not doing something right and it will only make me work harder.

rotation
My rotation differs depening on the boss fight, i usually start out with a shield of righteousness to get a decent initial aggro plus i do it to proc my increase dodges percent, then i go through all of my moves in a cooldown order starting with longest to shortest cooldowns, popping whatever defensive cooldowns are required to stay alive and keep stress off the healers.

most wanted upgrades
i really really really want to replace Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman, the 245 trinket from Ony with at least the ten man PP trinket that stacks stamina.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster