0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/1 (0.0%) No

Name: Gripnsip
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Level: 80
Email: jensminger28@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
I'm a college grad from the midwest. I work for a video game company. I like to party.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Your raid times are orgasmic. I've been looking for times which fit my schedule for quite a while. I had no clue I could find that on DI.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Done some 10 and 25 man ICC hard modes (no lewtz). I know all the fights in game, I'm not retarded, I have vent and use it. Prior to Wrath I was on a server first guild named Forgotten on Thrall, we did BT and SW. It was a good time but I raided mornings and since moving for my job I have switched shifts.
I've been raiding as a resto shaman for years and consider myself to be extremely talented at my class. I do have the ability to dps, however I would perfer to heal.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Gripnsip

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I can make the raid times you have listed on the forums.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Don't think so, if so hopefully they have nice things to say about me. I try to make friends with just about everybody.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
There will be blood (it merged with Wildly Inappropriate)
Wildly Inappropriate (I did not like the format after merger)

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
That's cool, if there was some way of knowing that I wasn't gonna be going that'd be coo.

rotation
Spamming chains and riptide. Occasional lesser healing wave for the baddie standing in fire.

most wanted upgrades
I don't focus on loot. It'd be nice to have BiS everything, but realistically I'd just like to raid a time that's not an inconvenience to me so I can have fun.

We are full on resto shaman at this time. Thanks for the app.

If you have a off-spec that you would turn into your main spec, we could look at that to see if you could fit you into our raid group.

Quote by Application
Name: Gripnsip
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Level: 80
Email: jensminger28@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
I'm a college grad from the midwest. I work for a video game company. I like to party.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Your raid times are orgasmic. I've been looking for times which fit my schedule for quite a while. I had no clue I could find that on DI.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Done some 10 and 25 man ICC hard modes (no lewtz). I know all the fights in game, I'm not retarded, I have vent and use it. Prior to Wrath I was on a server first guild named Forgotten on Thrall, we did BT and SW. It was a good time but I raided mornings and since moving for my job I have switched shifts.
I've been raiding as a resto shaman for years and consider myself to be extremely talented at my class. I do have the ability to dps, however I would perfer to heal.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Gripnsip

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I can make the raid times you have listed on the forums.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Don't think so, if so hopefully they have nice things to say about me. I try to make friends with just about everybody.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
There will be blood (it merged with Wildly Inappropriate)
Wildly Inappropriate (I did not like the format after merger)

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
That's cool, if there was some way of knowing that I wasn't gonna be going that'd be coo.

rotation
Spamming chains and riptide. Occasional lesser healing wave for the baddie standing in fire.

most wanted upgrades
I don't focus on loot. It'd be nice to have BiS everything, but realistically I'd just like to raid a time that's not an inconvenience to me so I can have fun.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster