0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Cerb
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Email: sn0wdrifter@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself.
College graduate working full-time, revisiting WoW after some time off from the game.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Eternity seems like a cohesive team of players who manage to balance progression and sanity.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I was a core raid member of the first Horde guild on Grizzly Hills (One Shot) to clear Naxxramas, OS+3 drakes, Maly, and Ulduar.

I was personally there for most of those encounters.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Cerb

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Every day after 6pm server.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Dwigtschrute? LOL, but seriously, he's a strong applicant and I've raided with him for years. Also, he's pretty pro with an AWP.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
One Shot on Grizzly Hills - Didn't really leave the guild, I just quit the game for a while for personal reasons.

The Guardians on Grizzly Hills - This was a casual guild with some friends from other MMO's. I was the Raid Leader for this group in order to teach them how to handle WotLK content, but I eventually wanted to migrate to a more serious progression guild...

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yep, completely. I have alts so I can keep myself entertained if I don't get a spot.

rotation
Depends on my healing assignments and the fight in question, but I usually toss lifeblooms on the tank, wild growth on the melee dps, and spot heal as needed, using Nourish, Regrowth, Rejuv, etc

most wanted upgrades
I just wanna play.

Gears not too great but main problem is we have 6 healers that are on almost every night for raids so not sure we have room for another at this time.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster