0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: odyne
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: readytoplay331@Yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself.
I recently graduated from high school and am on summer vacation right now. In august i am going to attend CSU fresno and be a business major. I enjoy playing any type of game but WoW is my favorite.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I recently transfered to this server and am looking to be a part of a fun experience and help you guys progress throgh ICC and anyother content.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have raided all of Uld except algalon, All of ToC, all of nax, and i have cleared 8 out of 12 icc in 10 man and 7/12 in 25 man

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Odyne

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I am available everyday all day unless something comes up within my family but that rarely happens.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
No i do not.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
The legion of Nefliehelm from Uldaman, They broke up. And Sicktwists from Mug'thol. They broke up as well. Guild disputes.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes i do not mind sitting out for the guild. Progression is my numberone priority.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it
Hmm..Alright i choose the icy boss in VoA (Mind blank on his name) but my role is to dps boss and then when the icy orbs come out i need to switch to the and kill them as fast as possible so it reduces the amount of raid damage.

what is your gearscore?

Most wanted upgrade
probably my most wanted upgrade would be a trinket. The dislodged Foreign Object of Rotface

Have you watched or read up on the fights. We are on Lich King at the moment.

Gear
Your missing an enchant on your weapon.

Your gemming seems a bit off. What stats are you gemming for? I noticed you gem for socket bonuses for half your items and then you disregard half.

Spec
You took Magic Attunement in your spec. Why?

General
Have you read our loot rules and do you understand them?

Evaluation
Copy the questions and answer them in detail.

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
Have you watched or read up on the fights. We are on Lich King at the moment. Yes i have watched and read up on all aspects of all the fights. I am very aware of what needs to be done on the fights and the locations on which i need to be.

Gear
Your missing an enchant on your weapon. Yes i recently had transfered to this server so i did not have enough gold to be able to afford the enchant. I do now have it enchanted and am saving up to get the improved enchant.

Your gemming seems a bit off. What stats are you gemming for? I noticed you gem for socket bonuses for half your items and then you disregard half. Yes i do agree that my gemming is off on this character. I am doing my best to save up the required gold to be able to replace the ones that i ahve messed up on.

Spec
You took Magic Attunement in your spec. Why? The reason for the magic attunement is because on some bosses or trash they do a silence that you can avoid by range. When i created this spec i thought about that and believed that i would be better off with the improved range so the silences do not affect me and i can still carry out on the encounter.

General
Have you read our loot rules and do you understand them? Yes i have read your loot rules and i do understand them.
Accepted on trial basis for now. Find an officer in-game for invite.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster