0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Narfitz
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: gator33g@myspace.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
my name is jacob cox. im 20 years old and i just got back from iraq with aaron beights(arodicus). i like fast cars and woman. im into the tuner seen(japanese type cars that are decked out). i have a 2004 hyundai tiburon and its my pride and joy lol. and for osmething funny.......i always laugh when i tell arodicus he's a bitch lol.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
raiding, getting to know other people who also play wow. and i heard that Eternity is the best. also to let people know paladin healers CAN also healer. that preists druids and shamans arnt the only ones that can.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
-Wrath-
Naxxramas-10/25 (old guild on kil'jaedon)
VoA-10/25 (Pug, Old guild on Kil'jaedon)
OS-10/25 (pug, Old guild on Kil'jaedon)
EoE-10/25 (Old Guild on Kil'jaedon)
Ony-10 (pug on Dark Iron)
ToC-10 (pug on Dark Iron)
-Burning Crusade-
Hyjal
Ssc
Bt
-Classic-
Mc

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Narfitz

Raid Availablity: list days and times
when evers clever. but most likely ill be able to ever day whatever time

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Arodicus

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Kil'Jaedon-forgot the guild name(changed servers because i met beights(arodicus) at our first unit)
Dark Iron-Dethrone(getting tired of GM posting raids and then gets post poned or people will sign up for the raid and no one shows, and my personal favorite.....everyone makes the raid on time but 2 hours prior to that i tell everyone whos signed up to youtube the fight and make sure its a tankspot video and no one does so they show up to the raid with out knowing what the hell to do. i love that one. happened yesterday during ToC10.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
ToC Lord Jaraxxus-before there the fight i kings everyone or wisdom the casters. pop beacon of light on the main tank. pop sacred shield on the offtank. flash of heal the offtank so he gets my Heal of time for 12 seconds. while i heal the offtank im able to heal the Main tank for any damage he gets from my beacon of light(that goes for anyone im healing if the Mt has beacon. when beacon runs out refresh it. rinse and repeat while im stayin out of the green fire. decurse the tank if he has that fire shit on him. I personally run around with the offtank when hes tanking the adds just as long as my beacon is on the maintank so i can heal both of them at the same time. if the mt is taking massive damage ill use my holy light on the off tank and pop my trinket(talisman of ressurgence) to crit for 21k 3 times on the mt. if i get the fire shit on me ill heal threw it while running behind Lord jaraxxus so its not in the middle of the raid. if i get it the second time ill buble threw it so i can stay in place and heal the tanks. right now i should be almost to 10k mana. divine plea+arcane torrent judgement of wisdom the boss so everyone gets my judgement crit for 30 seconds and rinse and repeat if. boss should be dead by the time i have to divine plea for the 3rd time.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Gearscore-5054
Base Stats
Spell

* Strength: 184
* Agility: 123
* Stamina: 1388
* Intellect: 1779
* Spirit: 202
* Armor: 18456

* Bonus Damage:2389
* Bonus Healing: 2389
* Hit Rating: 59
* Crit Chance: 34.43%
* Haste Rating: 506
* Mana Regen: 333

Most wanted upgrade?
shield/weapon

Do you have any logs?
not at the moment but i can get some

Have you read and understood the rules?
yes

they said stat priorities asshole... not what are your stats.. They can see that on your armory. What do you shoot for when your looking at gear?

--
We are currently not taking applications. Our raid spots are full. Since you are a friend of arod's, then you will be granted invitation as an eternian if you wish. You will not recieve a raid invitation unless we have open spots and a tank healer is needed.

As per application. Your int and spellpower is low. You do not have your haste cap which is 670 I do believe. All this is proba bly because of lack of gear. I am on my android so I can armory you to check your itemization, spec, and glyphes. I will finish this post when I get home.

I know pallies can heal because I am the main healer lol. I am also the VP of eternity and enjoy theorycraft over healing ways and healing strategy. I'd love to invite you to these discussions and try to work you into raid. I need someone to fill my spot when work keeps me from raiding. Talk to arod and tell him to get with an officer for your guild invite at eternian rank. Let them know that you were approved by extrendex and all should be fine

--
Think there may be a holy pally spot opened up extrend. The recruiting section has it posted for now. He definately needs gear I have been helping him get some stuff for the past week or 2 but I would appreciate it if you could talk to him about stat priorities. I havent pally healed in a long time so it would be better if someone more experianced let him know what hes looking for.

--
Love his description of the Lord Jaxx fight--sounded like a story board of a movie.

Leg enchant is the wrong one. Get the +stam one instead of spirit.

Missing Back enchant.

Doesn't seem to have any ICC experience. Arod might need to fill you in about the fights. We're on LK while doing HM's.

Also, sounds like Flash Heal HoT works when you get the proc Infusion of Light and if the target has sacred shield. I guess that's what you meant and not Sacred Shield-> FoL = FoL HoT.

Talents:
NO JUDGEMENT OF THE PURE? It's the most epic talent for H Paladins!

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
lol i havent even looked at his talents thought he had a cookie cutter build.. I will get his enchants done and be sure he knows the fights. He watches tankspot vids well and lives like 2 doors down so he can ask about stuff if he has questions.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster