0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Dilyse
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Level: 80
Email: blaze_1940@hotmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
hey i am an average person living in Australia, i work, i socialize and play wow. i play alliance atm but i heard u were having a bake sale and i would like a cookie

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
i was thinking of faction and server changing to horde and i was looking for a fun social guild that raids and i think i have found a good match.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
i am 8/12 on 2 level 80 toons ICC 10/25, i am 5/5 ToC 10/25, i am 2/5 ToGC 10 and i have cleared naxx on my DK. apart form that i have no other raiding experience.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Dilyse

Raid Availablity: list days and times
i am available most days after 730 pm (AEST (GMT +10)) and if i am unavailable i will inform an officer or class leader as to y i am late

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
no sorry i do not know any1 in eternity

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
the church of charge - social casual raiding guild, just not enough members to raid 25 man, apart from that i wouldn't leave that guild.
Enlightened - average guild for our server the only reason i am leaving this guild is due to faction change

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
im fine with that.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
putricide 25 man - my primary role in this fight was to be the ranged dps stack point. the raid leaders would put a mark on me and i would stand at the appropriate areas that were marked out for us. during phase one i would primarily be attacking the boss, but switch to dpsing the ooze or gas cloud. during phase 2 i would be moving the ranged dps to the door and set up 2 melt points to the side for malable goo. then in phase 3 i am to dps the boss as hard and fast as possible. of course that was the theory of the fight that got drilled into my head as my guild would constantly wipe on 15% health

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
my gearscore atm is 5774 or something close to that. my stat priorities are APR, agi, crit, haste. also i am awarer that my shoulders are not enchanted, i have a set of 264 ones i can equip for you its just that the ones i have on now have ARP rating

Most wanted upgrade?
i dont have a set upgrade but i am wanting to get rid of this extra hit

Do you have any logs?
sorry i do not have any logs on my dps atm but i average around 7.5k dps single target and anywhere from 20k - 28k AoE dps. i can also get a recount SS or skada SS for the first 6/12 bosses in ICC 25 man?? if that is really needed

Have you read and understood the rules?
i have read the rules and understand them

Just curious, what website did you find us having a bake sale? I love cookies.

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster