3/3 (100.0%) Yes
0/3 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/3 (0.0%) No

Name: Dearagony
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: hertelshay@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Im a pretty easy person to get along with i like playing basketball, wow, and watching any movie with will ferrell in it. like step brothers, anchorman or old school. im going to college part time and working part time.
“At age 11, I audited my parents.” -Will Ferrell-

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I have been looking for a bigger more serious guild that i can raid with and further better my charactor / contribute to the guild in what ever way i can.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have exp raiding Toc, Voa, Ony, some naxx and ulduar mostly just the random weekly bosses. In icc i have exp doing 10/12 in 10m and i have done 6/12 in 25m. i have done heroic marrowgar and gunship. i have little exp in RS yet most of the pugs i join fail.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Dearagony

Raid Availablity: list days and times
i am available any time during the week. i work until 9pm my time when the raids are at about 10pm so i would no problem making the raid times.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
i know forhlol who is my friend Zach irl.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
the last 2 guilds i have been in have been a small leveling guild with some friends and another raiding / pvp guild. the first guild fell apart bc some of my friends quit playing and i was tired of wasting my time. the 2nd guild still has not started raiding yet and is very small when im wanting a larger more organized guild to be able to run with.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes i am ok with that.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
I dont know the Lk to be honest. I have watched videos on youtube but i have very little knowledge of the fight and no exp actually doing it. So im going to describe my roll during the Blood Queen Lana thel fight. There is only one phase to this fight in which i dps the boss while receiving a tick damage from her aura which increases with the more vampires that are in the room. When i become linked with another player i run to the center of the room to get rid of it then go back to dpsing. She will randomly give someone in the raid swarming shadows which makes them drop a fire who ever has this debuff should run to the walls on the edge of the room and run across them till it goes away. Another thing that she will do is fear the whole raid and fly into the air what i do is after the fear drops and goes away i normally pop divine shield to keep myself from taking any damage then when she drops back down i resume dpsing. While all of this is taking place she is randomly biting members of the raid causing them to become vampires with 100% increased damage if i am bitten i have to dps for a majority of the time i have the buff but towards the end of the countdown i have to find a member who has not been bitten and bite that person to keep myself from becoming mind controlled. This process repeats as long as i am a vampire of dpsing and biting to keep myself from getting mc'd until the boss is dead.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
My GS right now is 5890. Right now my stat priorities is to get more expertise and haste rating. i am aware that my hit rating is over but the gear i have gotten is the best i have come across and it just kinda stacked up that way. In the future i plan on getting different gear to work on fixing that problem.

Most wanted upgrade?
My most wanted upgrade at this point would be any sanctified mark for my T10 gear.

Do you have any logs?
No

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

i can get logs if we need too but for the love of god don't make me

--
i kinda wanna make u get logs cause u said dont make u

--
get with me in game

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)