0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Zemma
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: teresabooth@optonline.net

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Hmmm, well, I used to be kind of cool. I used to have a motorcycle, used to play paintball, and used to go SCUBA diving. I have been playing MMOs for well over 10 years, and have been teaching for 5 years now. My priorities have recently shifted after becoming a mom 2 months ago…the funny thing is, I’m still hot <3

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Well, my husband and I just got back into WOW after leaving to try out Warhammer. That was fun for a while, but here we are, back to WOW. I like the new changes to WOW, but definitely am up for more challenging content. I’ve always had a blast raiding, and it’s tough getting into a decent raid without a strong guild. I have heard good things and it seems like your guild wuold be a perfect match. Mongu saw that you guys were looking for Holy Paladins, and Azrealls said to have me app.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have always raided as a Holy Paladin and refuse to go Ret or Tank. I don’t have a lot experience as far as WOTLK raids, but for Vanilla and BC, I raided with Eye Candy. We were the first on the server to get through MC, BWL, AQ40 & Naxx.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Zemma

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Your current raid schedule fits my schedule perfectly. I’m on maternity leave from work and just have to work around my son’s sleeping schedule. As long as he is sleeping soundly, I’m good to go.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Just my hubby, Mongu...he is a trial raider with you.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
My previous guild was with Alliance, Eye Candy. I ran with them for approximately 2 years. With EC, we raided pretty extensively…to the point of burn-out. I needed a break from WOW and when I came back, the guild just wasn’t the same. Since then, the hubby and I switched to horde to play with another friend of ours.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Of course.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Hmmm, I know you’d like to see my role for the Lich King fight, but after watching Mongu raid with you guys Saturday night, I thought that the Yogg Saron fight would earn me some brownie points Phase 1, most importantly stay out of the yellow clouds and heal. Phase 2, stay clear of tentacles and continue to heal while avoiding anyone who gets Malady of the Mind. Also, dispel the debuffs from the Corruptor Tentacles. During Phase 3, remain turned away from Yogg Saron to avoid Lunatic Gaze, and heal. To help with Deafening Roar, I’d run my Concentration Aura and rotate using Aura Mastery with other Holy Paladins.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Floating around 5.2k, but stopped buying gear with Cataclysm coming. My stat priorities are intellect, spirit, and haste.

Most wanted upgrade?
With Cataclysm starting Tuesday, it really doesn’t matter.

Do you have any logs?
No.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes.

Quote by Application
Name: Zemma
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: teresabooth@optonline.net

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Hmmm, well, I used to be kind of cool. I used to have a motorcycle, used to play paintball, and used to go SCUBA diving. I have been playing MMOs for well over 10 years, and have been teaching for 5 years now. My priorities have recently shifted after becoming a mom 2 months ago…the funny thing is, I’m still hot <3

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Well, my husband and I just got back into WOW after leaving to try out Warhammer. That was fun for a while, but here we are, back to WOW. I like the new changes to WOW, but definitely am up for more challenging content. I’ve always had a blast raiding, and it’s tough getting into a decent raid without a strong guild. I have heard good things and it seems like your guild wuold be a perfect match. Mongu saw that you guys were looking for Holy Paladins, and Azrealls said to have me app.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have always raided as a Holy Paladin and refuse to go Ret or Tank. I don’t have a lot experience as far as WOTLK raids, but for Vanilla and BC, I raided with Eye Candy. We were the first on the server to get through MC, BWL, AQ40 & Naxx.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Zemma

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Your current raid schedule fits my schedule perfectly. I’m on maternity leave from work and just have to work around my son’s sleeping schedule. As long as he is sleeping soundly, I’m good to go.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Just my hubby, Mongu...he is a trial raider with you.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
My previous guild was with Alliance, Eye Candy. I ran with them for approximately 2 years. With EC, we raided pretty extensively…to the point of burn-out. I needed a break from WOW and when I came back, the guild just wasn’t the same. Since then, the hubby and I switched to horde to play with another friend of ours.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Of course.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Hmmm, I know you’d like to see my role for the Lich King fight, but after watching Mongu raid with you guys Saturday night, I thought that the Yogg Saron fight would earn me some brownie points Phase 1, most importantly stay out of the yellow clouds and heal. Phase 2, stay clear of tentacles and continue to heal while avoiding anyone who gets Malady of the Mind. Also, dispel the debuffs from the Corruptor Tentacles. During Phase 3, remain turned away from Yogg Saron to avoid Lunatic Gaze, and heal. To help with Deafening Roar, I’d run my Concentration Aura and rotate using Aura Mastery with other Holy Paladins.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Floating around 5.2k, but stopped buying gear with Cataclysm coming. My stat priorities are intellect, spirit, and haste.

Most wanted upgrade?
With Cataclysm starting Tuesday, it really doesn’t matter.

Do you have any logs?
No.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes.

YOU CAN HEAL WE'LL TAKE YOU

...okay, but seriously, we need healers.

EDIT:
Also, choosing Yogg is badass. <3

--
level me a priest and i'll solo heal cata;

Edit: NEVERMIND priests are bad!

--
Quote by arthando
level me a priest and i'll solo heal cata;

Edit: NEVERMIND priests are bad!

NOT AS BAD AS ROGUES

--
pst an officer for invite