0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Zanji
Class: Druid
Race: Troll
Level: 7
Email: akrylos_74@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Well I am a fairly sarcastic minded individual, but not in the bad way, just like to have fun. Willing to try just about anything once just to say i did it, maybe more if I liked it. Fairy positive for personality and calm tempered. As for something funny, you are looking at a newb to the server and he is trying to join your established guild.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am new to the server and after some information gathering, I have found that people generally speak highly of the guild. The main response I get is that Eternity is a family based guild that puts it's members first and it is a fairly family oriented group of people. I like to pick a guild I can grow rootas in and establish a long term relationship with so I tend to aim high.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Up to rs and downing Halion in 10 man.

Armory Link: (required)
I don't even appear on it yet.

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I work 2pm-10pm CST monday through friday, but I am available any other times with enough warning so i can arrange it.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Crimson Clouds on Steamweedle Cartel server: the guild started to move to slowly for my progression needs.
Annihilus on Stealweedle Cartel: Characters are retired and I left the server looking to return to a PvP server.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Halion and the main healer for him in 10 man, both in the portal and out on multiple occations.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Well seeing as i am new on this server and my druid is only 7 at the moment not applicable.

Most wanted upgrade?
Bigger bags.

Do you have any logs?
Only in my fireplace

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

Approved pst roflstrike for invite

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours