0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Atic
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 85
Email: alexgranrud@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
To get into Cataclysm raiding and have a good time of course!

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am studying to be an Aerospace Engineer and like to play paintball and ski in powder up to my face in winter when I can afford those things. Other than that, I'm just a student and avid gamer. Got into WoW back in '07 when a friend gave me a copy of the free trial.

Sex is not the answer, sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Started in late Burning Crusade so Kara, Gruuls, and Mags Lair back then. Killed everything in Wrath aside from some stuff in Ulduar and Lick King (Got him down to 35% >_ .

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/atic/advanced

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Most every night after 7:00pm MST.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Not yet

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
MORIDIN - Great people, but turned out to be more of a social/leveling guild. Had to break away when i wanted to start raiding.
Nerd Pride - My WotLK guild but they seemingly died in the transition to Cataclysm

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yup

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
The only raid I've had the opportunity of getting into as a lowly pug is Pit Lord Argaloth in Baradin Hold, so I'll do that one. For me, the fight starts out with coasting in tank healing mode until he does his AoE. Cast a quick Prayer of Healing and Circle of healing for the group(s) that are hit and back to tank healing. Time to keep an eye out for the dots for some quick dispels. Once those are taken care of, rinse and repeat until the fire phase. Switch to heal n' run mode for this phase: popping Renew, Prayer of Mending and Circle of Healing on those in range while dodging fire bombs. When thats over, back to square one and pray that we wont hit enrage.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
I don't have Gearscore, but my average item level is 346 and I'm fully enchanted and gemmed.
I suppose i would rate them like Int>Spi>Haste>Mastery>Crit (though haste and mastery are close)
Basically, just get every piece with spirit on it and reforge Crit pieces.

Most wanted upgrade?
Trinket! Rockin' the reg stonecore healy one right now.

Do you have any logs?
No

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yup

Accepted.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster