1/1 (100.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/1 (0.0%) No

Name: Trazlek
Class: Druid
Race: Troll
Level: 85
Email: jh.gnome@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Looking for a stable, well organized raiding guild and Eternity seems to offer that. The guilds raid times also fit my schedule very well and I feel as though I would bring a lot to the guild.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm a regular guy. Just got married, live in a rental, have 3 pets, and play wow. Been playing since 2005

I own a For the Horde sweatshirt and an older woman once asked me how a young man like myself could get wrapped up in a gang like the Horde.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Current Content: I've completed BH
Wotlk: I have successfully completed all raids as a Tank
BC: Most of the raids as DPS

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/trazlek/advanced

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Currently available when ever. But as stated the guilds raid times and dates work Very well for me.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Not that i know of

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Fadedlife: I'm currently in it but it doesn't seem very organized and some of the core guild members that I've grouped with seem to lack certain skills.

Abyss: Transfered over from Onyxia but once we got to Dark Iron the guild fell apart

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Thats fine and it's understandable. There's a lot of people out there trying to play and there's only so many spots in a raid.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
With BH being the only raid experience i have i will go ahead explain my role as a tank.
To start i'm assigned a side to tank, whether it be left or right, in this case will say that I'm the off tank and tank on the left side. I run in and get in position and start building threat without taking it from the other tank. Once the boss Meteor Slashes the other tank i then taunt it and hold aggro, and of course once i get Slashed expect the other tank to take it off me. Once the boss firestorms I run about avoiding fire. Near the end of his channel i try my best to get back in position to start tanking again. Rinse and Repeat .

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
Gearscore I don't know? I don't use many addons but my item level (ilvl) is 346
Stat Priorities: Stamina, Armor, Agility, Dodge in that order

Most wanted upgrade?
Most wanted: A new weapon, i love getting new/better weapons
Most Needed: Some of armor that has Haste on it, its not terrible but other stats would be prefered.

Do you have any logs?
Nope

Have you read and understood the rules?
Looked all over the site and can't find any

are you willing to be balance to get a raid spot in 25s?

--
Honestly no, I'd like to stay away from playing a caster roll. Tend to bore me and would hate to develop my druid into something i didn't want to play :S.

Very experienced, skilled raider, but if you simply don't have a need for a Tank or melee DPS i could understand. I hope you the guild will consider me for one of those two rolls.
Alright, well after much thought i think i could handle going Balance if the guild is willing to help me gear up (such as a tank or healer being able to get us into dungeons and such). But I do have experience playing balance so i'll be able to slide right into it. Its just that Eternity's raid times and structure is something I'd hate to miss out on.

Have been looking around and buying stuff from quartermasters and it's looking like i can get quite a lot of decent gear from them so I'm totally on board for Balance DPS if you'll have me .

Hope I'm not being to confusing or something lol
if im on and not raiding I will help you with dungeon ques and such if we do full guild runs you can tank for them until you get high enough ilvl to do heroics as boomkin

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster