0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Djent
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc
Level: 85
Email: thedissentience@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
No

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I am looking for a raiding guild that is already established and ready to go, as I am raid ready myself. I am interested in progressing through content and feel Eternity is the guild to this with.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
30 years old, attached, enjoy all sorts of video games. "Something funny." I do honestly have a great sense of humour, but suck at coming up with things out of the blue. My humour is very situational.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Every single raid from Vanilla up to Wrath. I have downed Argaloth in BH, Conclave in Throne of the Four Winds, Omnotron and Magmaw in BWD.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/djent/advanced

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Right now my availability is wide open, and especially fits with your raid times. I don't expect this to change anytime soon.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No that I can think of off hand.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Reject - Not raid ready and dragged their heels on recruitment. I played with the core of this guild for a long time but decided it was time to move on.
Relic - Great guys but not active enough for my tastes, they only raid two nights a week, and their raid times on Friday are really late. I am currently in Relic but would be willing to leave for Eternity.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes, I realize that stepping out for a night in order to help progression is necessary at times.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
Magmaw in BWD - On this fight I stay close to the boss and DPS, staying out of Pillar of Flame if it drops on the melee, and helping with adds if necessary [though in my experience usually ranged DPS takes care of this]. Once Magmaw drops down, I jump on his head and use Constricting Chains, at the same time as the other melee on his head [thus far counted down in Vent] to keep him dropped down. Once I am ejected from the top of his head I DPS like crazy as this is the point where Magmaw takes damage. Rinse and repeat until the fight is over.

tell us about your stat priorities?
My stat priorities are:
1. Agility
2. Yellow hit
3. Spell hit
4. Mastery
5. Haste
6. Expertise

Then crit and white hit. The rest are far too low to prioritize at all.

Most wanted upgrade?
Either Scaleslicer from BWD trash or Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal from Cho'gall

Do you have any logs?
Not at this time, but I would be more than willing to run a Heroic with one or more of your guild's officers/members in order to show my proficient skill with my character.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Currently my offspec is unused, and if required I would be willing to switch to either Combat or Subtlety in order to accommodate the raid.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

Very nice dps, seem to know class, and listened well in first raid with us. Nice to have a rogue that knows how to play his class.
Accepted.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days