0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Rhodey
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Level: 85
Email: fenrir_dewolfe@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Sure

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
We would like to find somewhere that is a true casual raiding guild. We are tired of the over zealous raiding guilds who have a "raid or gkick" mentality.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am a programmer for overstock.com. I like to play wow with my wife and brother. My favorite quote is from Einsein, "Only 2 things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And we are not sure about the universe"

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have raided MC, AQ20/40, ZG, KZ, Mag, SSC, Gruul, Eye, Nax. I raided all as tank and DPS. I also was raid leader for most of those. In this xpac we have tried omnotron, malfus, and downed BH (but i realize that lastone doesnt really count )

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/rhodey/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
I can raid any day except sunday 530 Server to 10 server.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
(Currant) Reckless Intention. Claimed to be casual but are a wannabe hardcore guild who are driving out their raiders.
Patch 3.1 = Bad Karma. Massive guild drama occured. My wife and I quit the guild and WoW for a year. We came back to a new server and new start.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
DPS during halfus. As a warrior, I keep sunders on the currant drake. When the drake gets to 3% i use heroic leap to jump to the next drake and free it, running back with a heroic throw to keep aggro as i pull it to the off tank. If we get novas this week, I put focus on the boss and i have a pummel focus macro and I interrupt every other nova.

tell us about your stat priorities?
Strength, hit, mastery (until I hit 50%, im close), expertise, crit, and haste for last.

Most wanted upgrade?
Bracers. I have normal alpha bracers. Heroic ones wont drop. That only leaves raids for bracer upgrades.

Do you have any logs?
No

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
I have a pvp arms offspec. I do have a feral tank druid, and I will switch to him if needed. His gear is low right now but I am working on him as my priority

what is your item level
349 on my warrior and 330 on my druid

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

If you can make belt buckles for me!!!

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members