1/1 (100.0%) Yes
0/1 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/1 (0.0%) No

Name: Silvermage
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level: 85
Email: silvermage1@yahoo.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
yes

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I would like to join Eternity to have fun and raid and make friends.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I like to surf and play tennis and i live at the beach. Something funny? Chogall can suck it! although i have beaten him

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have been playing WOW since 2007.

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/silvermage/simple

Raid Availablity: list days and times
MON- SUN 6-11

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Fronk - mage Azreal and a few others

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Dark templar - Remake of the guild after many left and stopped playing including most of my friends. I was top dps most of the fights in BWD and BOT however when i was third or fourth many started to say i didnt play good etc because they wanted to replace me with their RL friends. I was num 1 dps on omintron every week since it came out and on many others however i felt i had no friends in the guild and they were all close friends so i was the outsider.
Eternity - i was in eternity for about a month before. i joined djork because of long time friends. I left djork for Dark templar (which was called something different at the time) and so basically i have been in three guilds in 4 years .

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
yep

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a Cata fight.
well on omnitron defense systems what i try to do as a fire mage is make sure not to dot the boss when he gets close to 50% on his shield. when we are switching from arcatron i try to spell steal his shit. and when toxitron is out i try to dot the adds with the boss and aoe usually crushing the adds within seconds. I can iceblock from the beam that makes the fire and after both bosses that are out and the one with the shield drops his shield you can dot both and i have been num 1 dps on this fight everytime i have ever played him which is every week for months.

tell us about your stat priorities?
of course as fire mage its int... and then hit >crit/haste>mastery

Most wanted upgrade?
i have 4 blues and the hit cap is still hurting my dps. My main items i need are wand, offhand, shoulder, and one ring... the rest i have 359

Do you have any logs?
Logs such as recount? or skada? or gatherer? i dont understand the question im sorry. i have alts as well... lvl 85 druid healer i lvl 344 ... lvl 80 rogue/dk lvl 70 paladin... and a bunch more lower lvls

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
I can play arcane and frost. Arcane was my main spec for years but fire has also been main spec for years. Im equally good at both. Im also really good at pvp frost.

what is your item level
My i lvl is 358

Have you read and understood the rules?
i believe so?

Contact me in game on Arodicus, Kngbink, or Dewthedew

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster