0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Nuretro
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: Funguy308@hotmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
Someone who likes world of warcraft plays alot and i am trying to get better at pve and already at 5193 GS and Looking for a guild that nees me.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Looking for a guild that needs me and could use me for raiding and i like to pvp too but im more into the pve.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
i have completed the first 3 bosses in 25 ICC and first 4 in 10 ICC as well as festergut and almost rotface

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Nuretro

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Weekends are best at any time and i can do weekdays on tuesday wednesday thursday and friday from 4 server or later.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
No i was just told by someone named Skur a preist that i should go apply because we need a holy pally.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
There will be blood: this was because i was never able to raid with them because they were always full on healers and i just transfered to horde about 3 months ago so i have only joined 1 guild.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes i am ok with this as long as i get a fair chance that i will be able to come to a raid.

rotation
Healer so i just depends on how much someone needs to be healed for and how fast this needs to happen i also use judgement of light on boss so i get faster cast time and heals the raid when they attack it.

most wanted upgrades
A new sheild ,neck ,back which i will be getting soon with frost emblems and a one hand and a trinket

Approved, on probation

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster