0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Solgrae
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 80
Email: the.uncle.pat@gmail.com

If you cut me in half you will see that I have 24 rings.

Tell us about yourself.
Im torn whether or not to spill my intimate details or keep it game related.
Lets do the latter shall we.
I play support roles in mainly all RPGs or video games Im a part of. Its second nature to me, in real life, Im a sous chef, so taking care of people is what I do.
Discipline fits my style, I can think on my feet while applying my skills to keep my fellow champions alive.
It gives me the ability to effect key caster DPS with my Power Infusion, falsify incoming raid damage with my shields en masse while keeping the tank up, bright and shiny with my Pain Suppression and Penance.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Personally, Im coming back from a 8 week break from WoW.
Got kicked from my previous guild for inactivity. So Im looking get a new perspective on things, Ive been around the same group of people for about 2/3rds of my WoW career, so Im looking to flesh out and try something new.
Eternity seems like a place Id fit in, a group of people who get shit done and have a good time doing it.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I started playing in Oct. 2008, so pre Wrath content is lolwut to me.
Personally - Naxx clear (of course)
Ulduar 8/14
ToC - Clear Heroic - 2/5
ICC 10/25 - 4/10 (Took my break before Rot and Fester hit, however attempted them in a 10 pug my first week back. No success but got both down to 8-12%)

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Solgrae

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Pretty much when Im not working.
Most nights im home by 7 server, days off are typically random so its hard to judge my availability but I'll know a week in advance in most cases.
I generally try to raid 2-3 nights a week however.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Yes, Juneitpertwo.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
1. Defiled - I was affiliated with Defiled for close to 2/3rds my WoW career. I was kicked for inactivity and am currently in pursuit of a new path.

2. Witless Minions - Small guild of guys I met (Juneitpertwo included) while leveling, Defiled was really my main guild.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes I am, after all we are working toward a common goal of progression.

rotation
Varies greatly upon the situation.
Generally its:
Prayer of Mending > Renew (Shield if damaged) > Flash Heal (or Penance if damage is great) > Flash Heal till Penance is back, keep shields and HoTs rolling on raid and Prayer of Mending up at all times. Constant shields on tanks, so many shields you'll swear its Armor All.

most wanted upgrades
Get a T10 piece in ICC or in VoA (pfft yeah right) so I can use my badges to get the base bonus.
Upgrade my 219 Eye of the Broodmother to that sexy Althor's Abacus.

do you prefer healing holy or dis? we are in need of a reliable holy priest.

--
I sent you an in game mail prior to this, but Ill post here too.
Traditionally, I prefer to heal as Discipline.
Its what I know best and do best, Ive been Discipline since level 70, long before the major changes of the 3.0.2 patch which boosted their prowess.
There are times I have healed as Holy, but its a touch foreign to me however it has helped when called for. I feel a bit distant when healing as Holy so to say, its like driving a rental car.
Sure its nice break to be in something new, but it doesnt have the touch or feel of your true car. I think that analogy works, yeah?
Well, I hope I can be of some service to you guys, whether youre in need of another Discipline Priest or not, you'll be getting a solid guild member regardless.
contact urliq/skur in game for invite

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days