0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Anabel
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: benjaminlynch78@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
IRL I am 32, run a steakhouse in nebraska and have been playing WoW since beta in 2004. I have spent most of my WoW time on Alliance side. My most geared toon is a mage on Dark Iron Alliance Side named Kytara. I've been on Dark Iron since it was created.

I enjoy playing world of warcraft. Especially raiding. My biggest problem with raiding is finding a guild that starts raids before 6pm server. I have found that Eternity does start later so I am very interested.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
A) Finding a friendly guild on Horde Side Dark Iron
Finding a raiding guild that fits my schedule.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Old World Raids, All of TBC. as for Wrath. I've seen everything except Algalon. And As for ICC. I've seen Sindragosa in 10man. not downed yet. in 25man I've seen all of plague wing, and princes.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Anabel

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm server - 10pm server

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
No I do not.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
On Horde Side. I was in Behemoth briefly for a couple of days. Left due to poor communication. On Alliance Side I've been in Annarchy/Annarchist (alt guild) for the last couple years.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I'm fine with this. I'm looking for a guild first and foremost. raid group second.

rotation
Right now arcane blast x4 with a missile barrage or a arcane barrage. Once you get T10 its strictly Arcane blast and missile barrage. Only use arcane barrage when moving.

most wanted upgrades
Right now I need a helm and chest very badly. and a trinket. I'll get them soon enough.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster