0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Itbites
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Level: 80
Email: tragicsolemnity@aim.com

Tell us about yourself.
I'm pretty laid back, I like to joke around but I can get the content done and I know how to play my class, as well as all of the other ones

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Well, my account was recently hacked and I just got it back and my friend told me about Eternity and that you guys pretty much have Lich King and I was told you needed a Rogue so I figured it'd be a good idea to app since I need a new guild

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla: None ):
BC: Kara, Hyjal, SSC, BT, Gruul's, Mags, ZA, Sunwell and TK
WOTLK: Naxx10/25, Ulduar10/10heroic/25, OS10/25(3 drakes as well), Ony10/25, Vault10/25, ToC10(heroic 5/5) and 25man, lastly ICC10 5/12 and 4/12 25

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Itbites

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Tuesdays 4 to 8 server time.
Wednesdays(Possibly. Times to be decided)
Thursdays 4 to 8 server time
Sundays 4 to 8 server time

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Yes, I'm friends with Defied

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
Well, on this character I've been in no guilds of not, on a different server Alliance hahah. However, I've raided with Sandwich No Jutsu on Alliance Dark Iron, Self Help on Alliance, Injustice a bit and I was in One More Boss on my Priest before I transfered him.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yessir.

rotation
As Mut, this is my rotation:
Stealth, Garrote, HfB, SnD, Mutx2(Only once if Ruthlessness procs. That goes for every Mut/Envenom rotation) Envenom, Mutx2, Envenom, Mutx2, etc. I have 2 usable trinkets, and my haste racial that I shuffle in during energy regen periods so that I won't lose DPS. I usually use them within my first rotation so that they're up for Bloodlust. Also, I have an Overkill macro to increase my DPS.

most wanted upgrades
Axes! Haha. Boots and a cape would be fantastic also. However, I'd be happy with any new pieces

we raid 7-10 server if u want to come in as a friend that is fine, but your avail raid times dont fit

--
Quote by azrealls
we raid 7-10 server if u want to come in as a friend that is fine, but your avail raid times dont fit

I can raid later most of the time. Those are just my times that I'll make 110% of the time. But for the most part I'm able to raid late, it wouldn't be a problem (:
to be honest, your gear could use a little work before we could take you in our 25m icc, in addition, we are really looking for a combat rogue, so you would need to be willing to change your spec, besides that, there aren't any issues i can see, I would recommend you look into the hack and slash combat build and see if that works out and we could start taking you fairly soon since rogues can make quite the impact even at low gear levels. I would also be more than happy to help you gear up a bit since i remember the pain of gearing my own rogue.
I know my gear's not the most incredible haha. However, I pull 6k+ in 25mans. Obviously if that's not on par I'm more than happy to sit out and wait until I'm geared enough for the raids. As for Combat spec, I'm aware you're looking for one and I intend to raid with Eternity as Combat. I forgot about that during my application and forgot to put that into my "Rotation" info. I'll be sure to look up that spec and I'd greatly appreciate the help with gear(:

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster