0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Shamist
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80
Email: llamaboi23@hotmail.com

Tell us about yourself.
Im in highschool, i live in florida i get along easily with guildies and is very helpful when it comes to raiding.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I have already been with Eternity on my Rogue(Roguestah if you remember was last year) but i had quit, now i have returned i would love to join back but this time on my Enhancement Shamy. I loved raiding with Eternity and from raiding with you i am use to the DKP System

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Ive been raiding on wow since Black Temple/ZA, Currently in 25icc i reached to Putricide.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Shamist

- Because this was an alt but now my Main i am currently working on gear for him. he stands at 5,188 GS and in 25icc can keep around 6.5k- dps

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I am Available Mon-Friday , any time from 6pm-11pm Server time(my time 9pm-2am). Same for "some weekends" becuase of GF/Family.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Yes i do know alot of people in Eternity because i have been in the guild for a long period of time. I know Syrenseven well, and Az.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
BRB ICECREAM TRUCK = PvP Guild that my friend made, was just for fun. and Unit = Pve guild, i left because they couldn't get there times right.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes. im Okay with it

rotation
Flame Shock, Storm Strike, Lava Lash, Lighting bolt/Chain lighting, Earth Shock, Start again from storm strike, then flame shock, rense and repeat.

most wanted upgrades
Weapongs/ Main Pieces of gear such as chest,legs,helmet,hands.

get with me in game Juneitpertwo

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster