0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Krël
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Level: 80
Email: Jjjoey12131@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself.
I have played WoW for around 4 years in total, a little Vanilla, TBC, and now WOTLK. I am very laid-back, hilarious guy. And when it comes to raiding, I do the best I can.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Well, my friend Converge and I are looking for a guild, and his IRL friends are in this guild (Alexian and Mlezaria)

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I have cleared ToC 10. And Up to Anub in 25. I am also up to Rotface in 10 man, and up to Fester in 25. The reason I have not cleared it yet is because every raid I have been in has been a pug, never a guild run.

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Kr%C3%ABl

Raid Availablity please list days and times
Right now I'm on summer break, so I'm most available 100% of the time. Although I sleep in until around 2 pm server time, then go to sleep around 3 or 4 am server time.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Yes, Alexian and Mlezaria I stated in a few posts above this, they are my friend's friends.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
<Suicidal> Just a few of my really close friends. So I felt like joining a raiding guild. Am now in <the hooligans> not the best, but I really want to settle down in a good guild.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yeah, I could always pug if I'm not able to get in. Very ok with it.

rotation
Destro- Immo-Chaos bolt-Conflag-Incin until either Conflag or chaos is up again. Rinse and repeat.

Demo-Open with SB-Immo-Corruption-Metamorphosis-Chaos bolt spam until Molten core proc-Incinerate x3-SB until DoT's need to be renewed. Rinse and repeat.

most wanted upgrades
Uhm, Right now it'd have to be a chest. I am using an ulduar 10 chest right now.. Really want that gone. Also want a new trinket,

Main issue with your app is your age. We're a rather mature guild and not sure if a 15 yr old would fit in, will probably wanna talk to you on vent or in-game before I decide, so get in touch with me. Also would want you full-time demo probably. Talk to me in-game on Urliq, Skur or Waveoffail.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster