3/3 (100.0%) Yes
0/3 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/3 (0.0%) No

Name: Scardiary
Class: Warlock
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: conradj88@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
Im 21, i live with my parents and i have 6 cats....just kidding i only have 2. I like long walks on the beach and wearing flip flops with black socks.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Im tired of going guild to guild, because as it turns out every time i join a guild they decide to not do progression any longer.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
ICC 10 8/12
ICC 25 7/12

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Scardiary

Raid Availablity: list days and times
As it stands right now I am available at all times, but i am not sure of the days i will be available when i go back to school

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Not yet

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Horde Recon- Guild was going no where, and members of the guild were not willing to put in the time for progression.
Tunnel Rats - Initially joined for 25m ICC progression, once i joined they decided to focus on 10m progression instead, and i was placed into a group full of undedicated players.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes, that is fine

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
I do what im told.....just kidding.

Valithria Dreamwalker
For this fight i use the piority system : Blazing Skeletons/Suppressors/Archmages/Zombies/ Abominations. As soon as the encounter starts i begin dpsing the four mages. As soon as they are killed the doors open and i begin killing the adds that spawn on my side and follow the priority system.
It is important to kill the Blazing skeletons fast, because you do not want to to get Lay Waste off, because it will do alot of raid damage. The suppressors cast suppression which reduces healing to Valithria by 10%, and so it is important to burn them down as soon as possible. As far as Archmages go it is important to interupt Frostbolt Volley as it does damage to everyone within 40 yards. When burning the Zombies make sure not to be around it when it explodes. Right after the abomination is killed I aoe the worms that spawn. At about 30% the mobs spawn faster, at this point the priority list is very important, and it is usually at this time that you bloodlust.

Another important boss encounter is Marrowgar. It is very important that during bonestorm that Lelora plays the Benny Hill theme.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5570 gearscore
Sp > haste > crit

Most wanted upgrade?
Wand of Ruby Claret

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

Spec looks good, although with the hit talents you only need 11% and you have more then that, so you could take the hit gems out of your legs. Other then that gems and enchants look good. Have you played demo at all? We'd prefer you demonology spec if you are good at it.

looks like we have a joker lol

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
We had just talked about his hit rating and he just forgot to change those gems. . Scar is a friend of mine, who has come a long way in the past month, he does not have a demo spec as of yet, but I know he is willing to learn it, to be a member of eternity. But I know that will take more time, and he will not be ready with demo to begin with, but is very interested and a blast to hang out with.
Accepted. Talk to an officer in game

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
John is excited and will be back from his trip on sunday!

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster